I'm new here

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
leggo

I'm new here

Post by leggo »

Hello, I just joined. I've only collected seriously for a year now.Growing up and over the years I always carried a pocket knife,and "kinda" collected them. Never will forget my fist one , I saved my quarter a week allowance up, and finally got to walk down to the store and buy a brand new shiny black 4 blade scout type knife,it probably cost a few dollars. Now it's one of my favorite kind to find.Beside David Yellow Horse fixed blades,Buck limited edition,and G.E.C. Elephant Toe, S&Morgan, Queen City sunfish knives, I like the old Colonial,Providence,Utica,Imperial etc knives ,Forest Master, Kamp King knives. I'll take some pictures and learn how to post them,I've got one I need help identifying...it's a Pradel 6 blade multitool. One no markings Stilleto style knife. Anyway I guess that's enough rambling for now. Glad I found this site.
TRYKER

Re: I'm new here

Post by TRYKER »

HOWDY AND WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome aboard. Tons of info here on all manner of blades, particularly the automatic variety....
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Hi Leggo, glad to meetcha.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder