New From Sunny Fla.

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
wazu013

Re: New From Sunny Fla.

Post by wazu013 »

I know Tonawanda very well. I live in Oakville so you are just down the road from me.
How do you feel about the Bills playing part of their schedule in Toronto? Been to a lot of Sabres and Bills games. At one time my ex and I and our 2 best friends would go to Buffalo Friday and stay at the Marriott in Amherst. Pig out on wings on Friday night, Sabres game Saturday night and then a Bills game on Sunday. Rowdiest fans at the Bills games usually were the Canucks. Bunch of a-holes. Any good knife stores in the Falls or Buffalo area?

It sure is a small world. As for going to games I was a Bills season ticket holder for 26 years and my brother was and is a Sabres season ticket holder. I spent many a Monday nights at the Marriott trolling for female football fans. I don't have a problem with the Bills playing in Toronto. I think it's a sign of the future. The people in Buffalo just don't have the ponies to keep them at the rate it's going. I have said for years that when Ralph Wilson dies his daughter will sell them off. There aren't enough Greeks in Buffalo to buy them so at least Toronto would be close enough to go. At one point it seemed as though Buffalo was part of the Toronto Metro plan anyway. We used to have fun with the Maple Leaf fans when they played the Sabres. It got a little ruff but it was all meant well :evil: .
wazu013
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BIG RED LETTERS???
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

JerrBear wrote:WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BIG RED LETTERS???
It's obvious these guys are closet Detroit Redwings fans...lol
Go Wings!!!!!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Welcome wazu013. Hope you enjoy your. Great bunch, here. 8)
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

JerrBear wrote:WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BIG RED LETTERS???
whippersnapper wrote: It's obvious these guys are closet Detroit Redwings fans...lol
Go Wings!!!!!
:P HO! HO! :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

It's nice to hear that you're living the dream (with knives involved), and welcome!