NutherNewbie

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
StevieWunder
Location: Georgia, land of the free, home of 4 million northern escapees

Re: NutherNewbie

Post by StevieWunder »

At the end of my post, I dragged a smiley and dropped it, because, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. What appeared and ,on my screen, still appears is some script that links me back to where I am composing this. Not a smiley. I never made any claims of technical competence.
Is this fun,or WHUT?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

You do not drag, you just click :idea:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Welcome here my good Sir,It's nice to see another Southern Gentleman among us.
To answer your query about the "cure" The cure only lasts until the mail man drops off another package.
I have heard guys say they anticipate opening the package so much they will light a cigar,pour a drink but first making sure all other chores are done so there will be no interruptions.

Some of us like opening the box as much as the knife itself. :lol:

Take care and enjoy your stay.
StevieWunder
Location: Georgia, land of the free, home of 4 million northern escapees

Post by StevieWunder »

You do not drag, you just click .
Oh. I'm gonna like you, sir. You have a knack for dealing with simpletons. It's something I prize in my companions...
Is this fun,or WHUT?