New Post Suggestion

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Chrisadamley

New Post Suggestion

Post by Chrisadamley »

Hey there everyone, Ive been hanging around these forums for awhile now, and recently just started posting. I plan on starting to get some pictures up of various knives that i have collected.

..........now to my suggestion for this forum.

When you click on "view new posts"...and then proceed to looks at all the posts, when you go back out and then click on new posts again all the same posts are there even if the thread hasnt changed.

Im suggesting that once you look at a post, it is no longer considered ''new''....right now im guessing there is a time limit or something?..Normally on forums once you look at a post then it goes away and doesnt show up as new. Helps a person tell what he has looked at and what he hasnt. Especially for chronic forum checkers like myself :wink:

anyways, looking forward to gettin to know everyone, and ill probably post a few pictures tomorrow perhaps. I have a gun i want to show off to 8) shes my baby...i think you guys will like it :)
Milu

Re: New Post Suggestion

Post by Milu »

I think that's a function of the forum software. Try closing the site and then reenterring that should then give you only new posts since your last log-in.
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: New Post Suggestion

Post by Vagrant »

Also, usually clicking "refresh" will update things :idea: