Expanded Mod Responsibility

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Milu

Re: Expanded Mod Responsibility

Post by Milu »

Place him in a cage. Throw peanuts.......And still he doesn't get it.

Guess it explains his views and politics :lol:
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
Beasting

Post by Beasting »

Milu wrote:Place him in a cage. Throw peanuts.......And still he doesn't get it.

************************************************************************************************************************************
As to peanuts, my views and politics. I enjoy peanuts,especially salted. You on the other hand will now live with my views and politics for the next four years. Perhaps now you "get it." :P :P Again,thoroughly enjoying myself. I keep trying to stop replying but you and your ilk make it so much fun to continue. One more time....Live with it!! LOL!! :P :P
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Beasting wrote: An "idiot" that is like name calling isn't it?
NO, it is a accurate assesment based on available evidence and past perforance :idea:
IF I EVER greeted a new member with "idiot" [for NO reason] THAT would be name calling :(
But in this case it's like calling Rommel a canine :idea:
[A proper way of stating the obvious] :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

TWO forum 1sts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The with 1st time a majority of Mods have TRIED to reason with someone.
And the 1st time the UNFLAPPABLE, and stoic Milu has EVER tried to reason with someone
3 times :idea: :!: :!:
He NEVER "gets involved" in this kind of thread :shock: [sure I do, but this is unheard of] :shock:
TWO 1sts in one day :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
and he STILL doesn't "get it"
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i think he'd have anutter 1st if you add up all the threads he has tied up on his pablum.

tryker
Milu

Post by Milu »

Beasting wrote:
Milu wrote:Place him in a cage. Throw peanuts.......And still he doesn't get it.

************************************************************************************************************************************
As to peanuts, my views and politics. I enjoy peanuts,especially salted. You on the other hand will now live with my views and politics for the next four years. Perhaps now you "get it." :P :P Again,thoroughly enjoying myself. I keep trying to stop replying but you and your ilk make it so much fun to continue. One more time....Live with it!! LOL!! :P :P
So many assumptions, such a simplistic grasp of the world, so easily amused and he also believes he's won a point in a debate of some sort.

"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
missaman

Post by missaman »

Beasting wrote:I'd like to suggest asking the moderators to include screening for hateful or racist comments. They surely cannot be relevant to any productive conversation and only serve to separate rather than unite us all. These comments are certainly more offensive to most folks than run of the mill "curse words". An added plus would be keeping opinionated old men like me from riling up some of the folks taking changes in our society (like equality for all) so hard. Thank you for your time and consideration. :) :)
Dude I tried to be nice which is against my nature...
Being a Hoodling I find your postings offensive...
JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT i WILL LOCK THIS POST
Missaman