New to Talk Blade

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Furcs

Re: New to Talk Blade

Post by Furcs »

I'm also a new member and want to add my voice to the others talking about what a great place this is. Made me feel more than welcome right away and have been very helpful about everything I've been curious about. And I mean really extended themselves.
You came to the right place. Welcome.
butch

Post by butch »

welcome.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Welcome. Not to be the forum policeman, but if you had read the information in the red banner above, you would have known where to post introductions. No problem though and as I already mentioned, welcome to the forum.

Jim
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

jim d, wrote:Not to be the forum policeman, but if you had read the information in the red banner above, you would have known where to post introductions.
Not to worry, Mr. jim d. We have MODS here who will eventually wander by, see this, and move it to its proper place... Isn't that what they're getting paid the big bux for? :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear wrote:
jim d, wrote:Not to be the forum policeman, but if you had read the information in the red banner above, you would have known where to post introductions.
Not to worry, Mr. jim d. We have MODS here who will eventually wander by, see this, and move it to its proper place... Isn't that what they're getting paid the big bux for? :P
This is so common we no longer worry :wink:
On the OLD red and yellow forum you just "jumped in and started posting" so ANY intro is an improvement :idea:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Hey Jerr,

If I moved it then in all likelihood the new members would think it was deleted and that we are not the cordial group that we are.

Jim
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

If moved, the thread title will still be visable in this forum, but also in TalkBlade Revealed + Mix. It will just say "moved" but when clicked on from this forum you will be redirected to TalkBlade Revealed + Mix....That is unless you uncheck the box that says not to leave a shadow topic.
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

Vagrant wrote:
JerrBear wrote:
This is so common we no longer worry :wink:
On the OLD red and yellow forum you just "jumped in and started posting" so ANY intro is an improvement :idea:

Forget the fines, but the threat of a demerit got me in line quick!
vernfonk

Post by vernfonk »

jim d, wrote:Welcome. Not to be the forum policeman, but if you had read the information in the red banner above, you would have known where to post introductions. No problem though and as I already mentioned, welcome to the forum.

Jim
My apologies folks. I hate to admit it by I did read it to make sure I didn't post the wrong thing or in the wrong area. I guess that's why it says "read carefully" as well as being in red letters. Note to self: read carefully to prevent looking like a noob :wink:
--J

Post by --J »

------------
Last edited by --J on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justinRsmith

Post by justinRsmith »

i feel the same way about my autos :lol:
"I'll keep my money and guns & you keep the change"
butch

Post by butch »

welcome!