atakach

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
atakach

atakach

Post by atakach »

i know where ive been, i know where im going but where the hell am i , oh talkblade.com thats right. lol

anywho im a bricklayer by trade but a knife maker at heart till things pick up enough to go full time . (10 or 15 yrs. ) at the rate im going. but just wanted to say hi ya'll, and if ya wanna know more bout me, there is a little bio, on my site.

http://www.takachforge.com
--J

Re: atakach

Post by --J »

I had a look at your site, I think your raw material choices are pretty innovative, and I'm looking forward to trying a few of them. You said 10-15 years? Looking at your work, I think you're alot closer than that. And I hope you shorten' that time span, I've worked construction all my life, it'll take one heck of a toll on you, make sure you keep the upper hand.
Looking forward to more pics of your work,
jim d,

Re: atakach

Post by jim d, »

Welcome

Jim