AKC Oval buttons for sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Bladerunner wrote: Do you folks think I got hold of some jerk that doesn't really know the law??
YES!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tanto

Post by tanto »

Back to the original topic - also these knives are 15% off... 8)

David
---------------

My knives + watches
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: AKC Oval buttons for sale

Post by JerrBear »

Dark Horn 105 + 8.99 shipping, stag 110 + 8.99 shipping

JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tanto

Re: AKC Oval buttons for sale

Post by tanto »

JerrBear wrote:
Dark Horn 105 + 8.99 shipping, stag 110 + 8.99 shipping

= 89.25 + 8.99, 93.95 + 8.99 :D
---------------

My knives + watches
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

Dick Carroll wrote:use the lever to close the blade....
OK...guess I could have figured that one out if I had taken a moment...LOL

Thanks for the reply Mr Carroll...it's much appreciated!
Working hard on 3 things now.
1. Move Out of this Damn State before they Ban Breathing!
2. Increase my Cutlery Business.
New Goal Added:
3. Make the sites "Good Guy" List.
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

JerrBear wrote:
Bladerunner wrote: Do you folks think I got hold of some jerk that doesn't really know the law??
YES!
I agree with you JerrBear...Think I'll continue with "Business as Usual" and let the state get back to me when they figure it out.

Talked with the S&R Department that wanted the knives. They have no problem signing the form I have or providing Photo ID's. I figure if they are willing as LEO's, they should know the law!

I apologize for the rant...but the state really caught me off guard with this BS. As far as I'm concerned, the topic is dead!
New Goal Added:
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

Vagrant wrote:Now we know the state we have an excellent answer [or two?] on where NOT to move TO :wink:
...and a great state to move OUT OF...LOL
New Goal Added:
tyler_rabbit

Post by tyler_rabbit »

Sorry, i know you said topic dead, and it's the wrong post in the wrong section.. so i edited my post down a little..

Knife laws are funny.. Take Alaska, the first half of the law states that you can't own, or carry a switchblade, they are illegal in any form.. Then the second half states that a satisfactory defense is that you were carrying it while engaging in hunting, fishing, camping, or nearly any other outdoor activity, and heck you're in Alaska, so that covers a lot..

Knife laws are written to be flexible and open to interpretation by LEOs and judges.. This can be good or bad depending on what you were doing when you were detained with said knife, what you tell the cop it's for, what kind of neighborhood you were stopped in, the color of your skin, all kinds of stuff..
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

tyler_rabbit wrote:Sorry, i know you said topic dead, and it's the wrong post in the wrong section.. so i edited my post down a little..

Knife laws are funny..
You said a mouthful there!

I'm finding out that I DO have the right to sell to LEO"s, Military, AND COLLECTORS in CA.

Had a good long talk with my one of my knife reps today. He filled me in on the laws and put me in contact with some other distributors in CA that sell Autos...and an Attorney that is a major collector.

I learned that under Federal Law, CA has NO RIGHT to stop me from selling Autos to anyone...including collectors...and to tell me I can't sell to the Police or Military is interfering with my rights as a Licensed Dealer.

The bad part of all this...I lost the sale to the Search and Rescue Department. They went back to their other dealer here in CA. So the state just cost me a $3,000.00 sale!!
They did tell me they were going to be purchasing more to fill the needs of the officers, and would get in touch with me again...so all is not lost. It was an expensive lesson though.

I apologize if I caused anyone to panic. I was just passing on information the state gave me. Next time I'll check my info more completely before I post it.
New Goal Added: