I'm Selling a few knives on SD

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
YHWH-NISSI

I'm Selling a few knives on SD

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

I just wanted to mention that I have a dozen or so knives up for sale on SD. I'm PerryAR on SD. If ou have any questions please do not hesatate to ask. You can pm me or post or ask on SD.

YHWH-NISSI
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
RAZOR SHARP

!!

Post by RAZOR SHARP »

I noticed the listings right away. Very interesting knives you have there!! :D

:wink:
I WATCHED A SNAIL CRAWLING ON A RAZORS EDGE. THIS IS MY DREAM. THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Thank you very much Razor Sharp! :D I love the knives but right now I'm letting go of a few. What doesn't sell this time, I'm keeping. The Large Damascus are really pretty amazing to actually inspect close up and in hand. The pictures just can't do them justice! :D
Thank you very much for your comments! :D 8)

YHWH-NISSI
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
butch

Post by butch »

I cant find them,what are you selling stilettos,leverlock......
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Mr. Butch,
I'm selling one 18 inch and 2 15 inch Stag, Damascus blade one 15 Blond Horn the Damascus blades were made by a master craftsman there in Maniago and folded 256 times according to Mr. Campolin, they are real collectors pieces! I have a Swinguard and a Fox Leverlock, a couple Classics. Kind of a little of everything. Let me see if I can do a link:

http://www.sharperdeal.net/auctiondetai ... &id=107513

YHWH-NISSI
butch

Post by butch »

WOW sweet knives! but out of my reach :( good luck they should sell quick theyre sweet knives. 8)
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Mr. Butch,
I'm glad that you like them!~ They are sweet and if they do not sell on this posting, I doubt that I will sell them. When I spoke with Mr. Campolin at the Blade Show, I believe he said that they would not be making the large Damascus blades any more because of the expense. Now he could of been referring to blades like my 2 foot damascus stag fish, so I do not want to mislead you or anyone else. I do enjoy these and have mixed feelings about selling them, but I'm giving some other collectors a chance at these if they want them. Thank you for your comments on them my friend! 8)

YHWH-NISSI
jimmyjo

Post by jimmyjo »

any chance we can see the large knife 2ft dam. you speak of?
espada y daga
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Sure Jimmyjo,
I think they are already posted here under blade pictures, but here is a few pictures of one of my large knives.

YHWH-NISSI

collectall

big knives

Post by collectall »

wow those are sum big knives, they gots to be expensive..
u got a nice collection of them
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Mr. Collectall,
Thank you for your compliments! I do enjoy having them and the damascus lage ones are very collectable. I had a good source and was fortunate enough to purchase them.

YHWH-NISSI
jimmyjo

Post by jimmyjo »

VERY VERY SWEET thank you for showing the photos. I wish I could buy some of those. It sounds like they will all be nothing but history in not to long. Smart people with money should buy them. :lol:
espada y daga
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Mr. Jimmyjo,
Thank you for your compliments! I think they are nice collector pieces. I really do appreciate your comments.! :D :wink:

YHWH-NISSI
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
:shock:
Those are indeed some awsome knives.
Would love to catch on of those fish some day....
I think the guys at work would sit up and take notice...
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hi Mr. Markco the Mad otter,
Thank you for your comments! I'm glad that you like them! They are kind of fun to have people check out in person. Pictures just don't do them justice!

YHWH-NISSI