Thinning the Ol' Herd

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Saikuri

Post by Saikuri »

I'll have alittle more money soon hopefully, well have to see.
You Republican's better keep up!: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Actually the Medici and the 7 inch stiletto have been sold. I don't know if the Medici was Jndiana. Could well be. I have a couple of these knives and none are marked.
Saikuri

Post by Saikuri »

natcherly wrote:Actually the Medici and the 7 inch stiletto have been sold. I don't know if the Medici was Jndiana. Could well be. I have a couple of these knives and none are marked.
They were all made by Jndiana, later ones bore no stamp. Shame to see JD go, they were the only Italian makers Who knew the meaning of ocasional variety.
You Republican's better keep up!: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Jndiana never made anything. They put their name on other makers knives.
Saikuri

Post by Saikuri »

whippersnapper wrote:Jndiana never made anything. They put their name on other makers knives.
So they did!, it was a large cottage industry wasn't it. Pretty god awful shitty sometime too, anyone with a decent Medici has been in luck.
magnum

Post by magnum »

Whippersnapper's right Jndiana never made any knives.They were a marketing company who sold knives made for them thru the cottage industry.

magnum
Knife Addiction??What Knife Addiction??
RAZOR SHARP

quality

Post by RAZOR SHARP »

Jndiana being a large cottage industry led to their widely varied quality. Shame too. I love the swinggaurd I got from them! :D Snappy!!! :D

:wink:
I WATCHED A SNAIL CRAWLING ON A RAZORS EDGE. THIS IS MY DREAM. THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE
fod

Re: Thinning the Ol' Herd

Post by fod »

I stumbled in to the forum today, and although I'm somewhat late, I'm interested in the light horn with damascus. If not sold (and you are still wishing to sell), can you please describe (or post a closeup of) the steel pattern. Thanks in advance
chopsueyluey

Post by chopsueyluey »

The little ones and the two 9's are sold. Don't ask how I know. :D

D-
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein