Wanted: BM 47

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Flippin

Wanted: BM 47

Post by Flippin »

Hey,

I'm desperate for a Benchmade 47. If anyone has one they could stand to part with, I'd really like it!

Cheers!

Flippin
boden

Post by boden »

i thought everybody was sold out but they say they got them. let me know. http://www.smokesign.com/be4batbltiha.html
Patryn

Post by Patryn »

"They" say, or thier website says?

I can show you 10 different websites that say they're in stock, but really aren't.
Check out my Benchmade gallery. http://www.pbase.com/patryn/my_knives
boden

Post by boden »

i called their website and was told if i ordered and it was accepted it was in stock. i ordered ,it was accepted. if its a screwup ill probably find out sometime monday. ill let you know what happens.
boden

Post by boden »

been 4 days and no response from my phone calls. they say they will let me know the status of my order by email. i also sent 10 emails with no answer. so far my credit card has not been billed so the only thing i lost was time. looks like a dead end.
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

I'd watch ebay. There is something on there now that looks like what you're looking for. I don't know bali knives but your blade will eventually show up on there.
boden

Post by boden »

i stopped at a local army navy store because i remembered seeing some benchmade balisongs there a few years back, guess what ,they still had some of the same ones. now i need some help from the experts. they had a bowie with the titanium handle ,blue purple colour, also a tanto introduction marked june 2001 085/100 and a t latch 42 marked first production, first run dont remember right now. its out in the car. its marked 444/ 500. these are all t latch. this store has 1 t latch left model 42 serrated, i bought all the rest but did not get the serrated blade, dont like them.would like advice on value . i know it is what you are willing to pay but if any body is intererstd in the t latch serrated let me know.