Frank B red dot - very nice -- SOLD

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Squire80

Frank B red dot - very nice -- SOLD

Post by Squire80 »

I'm going to sell my Frank B red dot, 9-inch, great looking horn scales, nice sweep on the front and a splash on the back, bayonet blade.
This is a very straight knife for those who are as picky as I am- Looking down either side or along the spine, it's about as straight as it gets-

It's In like new condition, opens with a snap and easy to close --
I am asking $200 including shipping due to it is choice---Just be a real nice addition to some good
Frank B's --

Please pm if interested --I can't get the photos small enough to load here.
Give me an email and I'll send the pics --John.
Last edited by Squire80 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twobit

Re: Frank B red dot - very nice

Post by Twobit »

Squire, go to full editor and preview. For some reason you can still upload larger pictures with that. I just recently had the same issue.
Squire80

Post by Squire80 »

Nope, it still will not let me load them, still too large. Also, I really gave the knife a very honest review last night and although it is near perfect, I am brining it down to $175.00 including shipping--anyone interested, give me an email and I'll send the photos --John
johns7076

Post by johns7076 »

Regarding posting pictures....this may not be the best way but it works for me. I email the pictures to myself using my iPhone, medium resolution, save to iPhotos, crop, then post. The medium resolution seems to be the key.