WTB - Hubertus Scale Release.

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bangie

WTB - Hubertus Scale Release.

Post by Bangie »

WTB a Hubertus Scale Release with the Clip Point Blade and W-Germany Etch. Prefer Nice Stag and in Excellent Unsharpened Condition. Thanks for any help.

Also WTB an 8cm Stag Hubertus that has "Liliput Springer" stamped on the bottom front bolster and also has the "Hubertus" blade etch. Prefer the earlier version with the "nail nick" in the blade.
Last edited by Bangie on Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
XBMX

Re: WTB - Hubertus Scale Release.

Post by XBMX »

I have a NOS "Magic Knife" in transit from Europe. Thought maybe it would of interest.
Bangie

Post by Bangie »

I saw the one you just had listed and also Robert V. has one for sale on AAPK. Some of these knives you don't see for months and all of a sudden there are multiple pieces available. Thanks for heads up.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bangie - you are so right about that, I have seen it happen many times over the years. A recent example is Weltersbach leverlocks. They were scarce to nonexistent on the open market for a few years. Then, a year or so ago it seemed like a dozen or more appeared in a short period.

Jim