Mini STILETTO Italy PicLock SOLD

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
XBMX

Mini STILETTO Italy PicLock SOLD

Post by XBMX »

SOLD Genuine Italian Stiletto Picklock Knife made in Maniago Italy , 1-1/2" closed 2-3/4" in open position ,nickel/chrome plated liners and bolsters , brass pins , nickel/silver chrome button , stainless steel blade stamped Inox Italy , 2 piece backspring/spring as like larger picklocks. Fires well and locks open/closed, fun little bugger. Been in my cuff link box to long, $29.95 plus 2.95 ship PayPal
mini 3.jpeg
mini 3.jpeg (135.35 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
mini 2.jpeg
mini 2.jpeg (152.1 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
mini 1.jpeg
mini 1.jpeg (153.43 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
Last edited by XBMX on Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jim d,

Re: Mini STILETTO Italy PicLock NEW

Post by jim d, »

Those are fun little knives, I have a couple just like the one on the photo, and have stated that they are the fastest firing switchblades in my collection. I store them next to my 18in stiletto in my knife chest - the long and short of it...

Jim
Cragar

Post by Cragar »

Serious question: Are switchblades this small legal everywhere in the US?
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Probably not everywhere.
2024 candidate for president
Killgar

Post by Killgar »

All switchblades are legal to own in my state of California, but the blade must be under 2" long to be legal to carry. So the knife pictured would be legal to both own and carry in California.

But of course under the Federal Switchblade Act it is illegal to ship or transport any and all switchblades across state lines for reasons of "commerce". Even little ones like that.

But I won't tell :wink: .
Avatar- Ti-Lite Auto Conversion. Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q79nia-_DzU

My youtube knife channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSYCK ... 3s5HNcsL5A
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I'm so ashamed of myself, I may have broken a law. Don't think I'll loose any sleep over it.
2024 candidate for president
NorthCarolinaDude

Post by NorthCarolinaDude »

No shame Sammy, laws are meant to be broken, otherwise they'd have no reason to exist. ;)
boots

Post by boots »

Cragar wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:15 am Serious question: Are switchblades this small legal everywhere in the US?
I have one dangling from my rearview mirror, never had a problem. I got pulled over for a burned-out taillight once, the cop thought it was cool and had to play with it for a few minutes.