renzo pascotta

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
victors

renzo pascotta

Post by victors »

how do you get in touch with renzo to place an order thank you
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Re: renzo pascotta

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

google his name.
victors

Post by victors »

thank you
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

your welcome, good luck.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

victors wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:40 pm how do you get in touch with renzo to place an order thank you
I'm not sure that Renzo Pascotto is the type of builder you can place an order with. At 84 or 85 years old, he does a few special runs here and there. Following what he's been doing in the last couple years, he did a bunch of the 13" Batwing swinguards, a limited run of 4 really large Catalana type pieces, a run of Slants, 6 in 9" and 6 in 11'. Most recently, about 75 of the 10"-5mm picklocks. Your best bet is to get involved with FaceBook and see if you can find Lucio Di Bon. He doesn't even take care of the Renzo Pascotto sales anymore, but should be able to point you in the direction of who they have selling for them. I know there's a few more 10" picklocks coming into the states, but I'm not sure whether they are spoken for already.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)