Armenian doctor knife VK switchblade sold

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
arms switch

Armenian doctor knife VK switchblade sold

Post by arms switch »

Armenian doctor knife VK switchblade switchblade FOR SEll for sale 11 inches with camel bone SOLD
Last edited by arms switch on Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
smit67

Re: Armenian doctor knife VK switchblade switchblade FOR SEll

Post by smit67 »

How much....
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Ain't that Purdy! Very interesting, don't believe I've ever seen another one. Can I ask where it came from...just wondering.

Thanks
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Please post a price
button_man

Post by button_man »

[ THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED -- PLEASE READ BOTTOM SECTION ]

I contacted the seller via the email address provided here. I asked what person or company was making the knives, and the cost.

[ quoted response deleted at sender's request -- SEE UPDATE BELOW ]

--and I was given a price of $375 (not including shipping) which seems quite high for a knife of unknown quality
from makers that none of us have ever heard of; and which has to be shipped from thousands of miles away, crossing
multiple national boundaries. What happens if the knife actually manages to complete this long journey to you, and it
isn't what you expected for that kind of money?

For $375, I can purchase a very nice Microtech or other high-quality knife which is a fairly safe bet and which is
much less hassle if there is any sort of problem. These knives look interesting, but I am not inclined to take the gamble
when there are many safer choices much closer to home.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Dec 4: Just read a message from the seller, who seemed very upset that I quoted him here.
He scolded me for sharing his conversation without his permission; and he told me that I was very rude.

I am not sure if he objected solely to being quoted; or if he is upset about specific content (such as
the price of the knives). If he objects to the rest of you folks knowing what he quoted me for a price,
what does that tell you? It certainly does not seem very open and above-board.

Anyow, I have deleted his quoted response (above section). However, nobody gets to tell me that I can't
post anything that I write..... I can quote my own self all day long. Here was my response to the sender:

"Sir: I did not post any sensitive information; I only quoted you as saying that your knives are
made by a group of individuals, and not a company. I don’t see anything “rude” about this,
but since you seem upset I will remove the quotation.

"Your irrational reaction to this entirely harmless quotation does not encourage me to
contemplate doing business with you in the future. I have no interest in further
conversation with you. Any more messages will be deleted without being read."

If any of you folks want to do business with people who are this emotional over a harmless quotation,
and who possibly object to others knowing what one guy was quoted for a price, then I wish you
the best of luck with your business dealings. I have a feeling that you're going to need it.

8:27 am >>> Just received ANOTHER message from seller. As promised, it was deleted without being read.

button_man

Post by button_man »

Above post has been updated -- please read the bottom section.