WTB: Frank B in Horn with Filework! Preferably 11 inches.

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
NorthCarolinaDude

WTB: Frank B in Horn with Filework! Preferably 11 inches.

Post by NorthCarolinaDude »

So, week before last, Grindworx had a Frank B 11" in Horn and with Filework on their site. I jumped on it and ordered it. Naturally it was immediately out of stock after my order, so presumably I had bought the last. Long story short, I was sent an 11" in Horn but without Filework but in a plastic slip for the version with filework. Apparently, it was mis-labeled somewhere along in the process and their best solution was sending the knife back for a refund. Well, it was a nice knife and I have a weak will in regards to Beltrame's work, especially when it's done right. So I'm keeping it!!

And now, here I am desperately seeking the knife I had originally ordered!! If you have a fileworked Frank B, in horn, preferably 11 inches but I'd consider 9 as well, then please each out to me via PM with a pic or two and a price. I don't have one of these factory filed knives and would like to add one to my Beltrame knife roll and would give it a good home!!

Sorry to be so verbose but when you have a story to tell, you just gotta tell it. Peace. Scott.
john

Re: WTB: Frank B in Horn with Filework! Preferably 11 inches.

Post by john »

PM sent
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
NorthCarolinaDude

Re: WTB: Frank B in Horn with Filework! Preferably 11 inches.

Post by NorthCarolinaDude »

I'm still seeking a Beltrame with filework in 11" but would definitely consider 9" as well. And, of course, horn if possible but really would give serious thought to anything. Thought this would be easier but I might have to be more patient. Any input on where else I might fish would also be appreciated. Just PM me. Peace gents.