Vendetta Corsa auto

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rnchesnut

Vendetta Corsa auto

Post by rnchesnut »

WTB black scale vendetta corsa auto with black scales. Good condition mint not necessary. Etched or plain blade O.K. Email me at rnchesnut1@gmail.com.
METALGOD

Re: Vendetta Corsa auto

Post by METALGOD »

hi do you collect these with the etch ? i have seen them in the past come up for sale but havent seen any in long time , i myself have a 11" 7" and 8"
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear Metalgod: Thanks for the reply. Etched or unetched doesn't matter. What I want is one with all black scales no bolsters. Would you consider selling the 7 or 8 inch model? Let me know. Am really in the hunt for one of these. Thanks, Rob. You can also contact me at rnchesnut1@ gmail.com. Stay safe and well.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

no bolsters ? not sure ive seen one .
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

METALGOD wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:46 pm no bolsters ? not sure ive seen one .
...I was wondering about the no bolsters myself, and without the etching, is it still a Vendetta Corsa? Without the curse?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Yes, the vendettas where made by the french and italians. The italian model has bolsters the french none just black scales. Some models deem to have the etched blade and others not. But they are still vendettas. This is the best info I have. Rob
bigfatross

Post by bigfatross »

Not ringing a bell,I can't picture it. Can you post a photo from the web as a sample?
john

Post by john »

I googled and found this. Is this what you’re looking to add to your collection or something similar?
23261476-2CA6-4F67-8B9C-D2A4B2D67181.png
23261476-2CA6-4F67-8B9C-D2A4B2D67181.png (528.42 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

John: No these are not autos and contemporary. The one I want is vintage no bolsters with only black scales. But thanks for your reply. Rob.
hearandgone

Post by hearandgone »

rnchesnut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:18 pm John: No these are not autos and contemporary. The one I want is vintage no bolsters with only black scales. But thanks for your reply. Rob.
If you can supply some kind of photo, that would be very helpful.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Though it may be a more modern piece that John posted, I now know more what you’re looking for in auto. But that would be a Vendetta, yes. But Vendetta Corsa, as far as I know, would be the curse (corsa) etched on the blade. Someone please correct me if that’s wrong. I can't recall seeing that style with the etch myself. I believe autoknife Ken collects the auto Vendetta's.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Reply to John and Jules Vane: First if you are on Messenger I can send you pics of the knives right away. But I need you full names. Right now I do not know how to send a pic from messenger to the talkblade forum .Will try and find out. Second- The vendettas are etched with the logo. I initially saw pics with blades that looked unetched but after closer inspection they were polished or worn off. I got the pics from Lance Peck who has a 8 piece collection of these knives. If you know him he will probably send you the same pic. And he has featured the pic on talkblade. Where I don't know? So that's it for now. Rob.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear whippersnapoer: Hope this reaches you. Thanks for the pic of the vendetta corsas owned by orangeboy. Am trying to hunt a black scale model down. If you can be of any help email me at rnchesnut1@gmail.com. Rob. Stay safe and well.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I had a hard enough time finding a picture. I think they are pretty rare. Even the mini ones that have a bolster are not common.

Ken (autoknife) also has a picture on his site. Might be the same knife as orangeboys.
http://www.autoknife.info/French_2.html