Welcome!

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Welcome!

Post by arthas »

Hi all!

Welcome to TalkBlade Buy&Trade. This is a trading area where paying members can post messages regarding what they sell, or what they want to trade. Every registered user will be able to post replies to messages, asking information on products, but public sale is forbidded for non-paying members.

Said this, we offer a 1 month free trial period (starting from today) for anyone who want (please send me a private message). After April 1, you'll need to pay to post topics. Pricing will be announced in the meanwhile. Suggestions are welcome. ;-)

Thank you, M.
Last edited by arthas on Thu May 20, 2004 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Mr. Arthas
I guess I'm just waiting to see what the fees are going to be like. Will they be monthly, quarterly, semi annually or yearly. Will they be a percentage of the sold price? A few things to think about before jumping in. Awaiting answers to these and probably more questions as we move into a new arena.
Take Care
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Claudester:

All the same questions I was wondering. I could see a payment scale bassed upon how much action one places. Maybe an entry level fee for small time sellers or traders (Wishing to post wanted items etc). A higher fee for mass moving sellers, and a higher fee for Dealers with all out cyberstores.

SD
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

I definitely would like to see one area marked: I am looking for or knife wanted in trade or sale.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

I don't yet have a clear idea on the prices. There might be an annual fee for sellers, and also small "per-post" fees for people who sell more infrequently.

Anyhow, there's no obligation after the free month. ;)

M.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Entire Collection for sale

Post by Pushbutton »

For Sale Claudsters entire collection. Since he needs insurance for his knives but can't seem to afford it, being the nice guy I am I will sell his collection and that way he can afford my insurance policy on his knives. Now boys I can't be making a habit of this but if you need to insure a valuable collection then I can make some exceptions. Remember your in good hands with Allstate. But no one loves ya like PB and will take care of you and your precious knives.
PB
Claudester

Re: Entire Collection for sale

Post by Claudester »

Pushbutton wrote:For Sale Claudsters entire collection. Since he needs insurance for his knives but can't seem to afford it, being the nice guy I am I will sell his collection and that way he can afford my insurance policy on his knives. Now boys I can't be making a habit of this but if you need to insure a valuable collection then I can make some exceptions. Remember your in good hands with Allstate. But no one loves ya like PB and will take care of you and your precious knives.
PB
Are you making fun of me Mr. PB?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Claudester although older you do have more hair then me so how can I be making fun of you? Funnin with ya but not making fun.
PB
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Pushbutton wrote:Claudester although older you do have more hair then me so how can I be making fun of you? Funnin with ya but not making fun.
PB

Now you think my hair is funny, HUH. I really don't have to take this kind of
S _ _ t Ya know. I could be over at the BF listening to those Butt Holes