Nato Military with Box and 2 C. Jul. Herbertz Stiletto with Boxes

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
robcelani

Nato Military with Box and 2 C. Jul. Herbertz Stiletto with Boxes

Post by robcelani »

Hello Talkblade, I have a few knives to sell. I can't remember if I've ever sold here on TalkBlade but I've been buying and selling for over 10 years on various other knife forums and for even longer on ebay. I have never received negative feedback on any transaction and there's been a ton.

I'm asking for paypal friends and family payment on these. If you make a purchase from me, I guarantee delivery of the item or a full refund. Again, I've never had an issue that hasn't been resolved when a buyer wasn't satisfied with a transaction. I'm a reasonable person and enjoy the fun of the hobby and don't want to jeopardize that in any way.

Best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. PM's through the forum work as well. If you want a knife please post "I'll take it" in the thread and then contact me. I ship the same day or next day after payment is sent.

Sold - Nato Military Springer with Box - $110 - Sold
- Functions well, fires and retracts properly
- Includes original box
- Never used, carried or sharpened. I don't see any condition issues.

Last edited by robcelani on Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!
robcelani

2 C. Jul. Herbertz Stiletto with Boxes

Post by robcelani »

BOTH SOLD - Julius C. Herbertz 8" German Market Stiletto, Faux Ivory Acrylic Scales, with Box
&
Julius C. Herbertz 8" German Market Stiletto, Blue Acrylic Scales, with Box - Both sold together for (was $110), NOW $90 for both - BOTH SOLD

- I was told these are from the 90's. After I got them in the mail I'm skeptical of that claim. I'm taking a loss to get them to someone that wants them.
- Both function well with working safeties.
- Include original boxes.
- Both blades are off center which can be seen in the pictures. Besides that I don't see any other condition issues.

Last edited by robcelani on Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
button_man

Re: Nato Military with Box and 2 C. Jul. Herbertz Stiletto with Boxes

Post by button_man »

Odd blade shape..... looks like a sheep's-foot that is trying to be a spear-point.

Were these sold to you as authentic German knives?
robcelani

Post by robcelani »

Before I bought these I thought they were from the 90’s. That time period made me think they were Italian. The seller doesn’t claim they are Italian however.

When I got them I no longer thought they were Italian or from the 90’s. They are not bad knives, seem made well and function great with working safeties. I just expected something else.

Here’s the original listing:

https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=1905

Here’s the text:

“ You are looking at a Vintage Julius C. Herbertz Italian-Style Switchblade Stiletto Pocket Knife, circa 1990s. Features a fine-Edge 420 Stainless-Steel Flat-Grind Sheepsfoot Blade with Satin Finish, and a Handle with "Faux Ivory" Acrylic Scales, Stainless Bolsters & Liners, Brass Pins, a Round Release button and a classic Leaf-type Kickspring, Stainless-Steel Backspring and a Safety Switch. Overall length is 8" with a 3-1/4" blade and weighs about 3 ounces. Blade also features classic swivel-bolster release. Blade has ""C. Jul. Herbertz" over "AISI 420" laser-etched on to tang. This Herbertz Knife is NEW-OLD STOCK, has never been used or carried and appears to be in MINT CONDITION overall. Blade is full & immaculate with factory-sharp edge, has a fast snap and solid lock-up with only a small amount of side-to-side mov't, and locks closed deep into the handle's liners without peaking. The handle's "Faux Ivory" Acrylic Scales look handsome with no visible issues, all metal hardware is patina-free and the safety switch works as it should. Comes as shown with original factory-provided 2-piece box; no paperwork if ever included. Makes a super great addition to your collection! Please ask questions before buying or submitting offers, selling AS-IS with no returns. Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase. PayPal only accepted. Thank you for your interest. Thank you once again for your interest.”
robcelani

Post by robcelani »

Nato Military is sold.
robcelani

Post by robcelani »

Bump - Price drop to $90 for the 2 stiletto’s. Open to trade offers too now. I like miniature switchblades.