ISO F Beltrame Swinguard

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
azn_seagull02

ISO F Beltrame Swinguard

Post by azn_seagull02 »

Looking for a 9 or 11 inch Frank Beltrame swinguard, preferably in honey horn or dark horn but I'm open. If you have a WSB stamped one, I'd be interested as well.
whippersnapper

Re: ISO F Beltrame Swinguard

Post by whippersnapper »

Holy chit seagull! What's it been? Like 10 years? Welcome back.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

WOW, where you been seagull? The infamous WSB tang stamp, you must really want that knife. Welcome back.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

azn_seagull02 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:39 am Looking for a 9 or 11 inch Frank Beltrame swinguard, preferably in honey horn or dark horn but I'm open. If you have a WSB stamped one, I'd be interested as well.
I don’t think Frank B ever made a 9” swinguard, but 11” should be an easy find. Is “WSB” a Forum stamp?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

WSB was a tang stamp by the late Brad Skipper, left a bad taste in my mouth just typing it. Do a search on him here if you get bored. He wanted to be the God of switchblade land. A real douche bag, best thing I can say about him! Seagull, you've grown up sense you were last here, stick around awhile, we've grown up too. Well, maybe some of us, lol.
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

Wow it's so good to see you guys all still around and doing well.

Yeah it's been like 10 years since I've last been on. I almost gave up trying to log into my old user name but I figured it out. I'm hoping everyone else is doing well from the old days. I was at a California gun forum for a while, then went away from being on forums in general. Still very much into knives. I actually just got an AGA Campolin Zero in trade and it brought it all back. Italian craftsmanship and the distinct oil they use. Funny what olfactory recall does for nostalgia. I do very much appreciate all those who helped me early in life to get me into this hobby. Its an addiction I haven't been able to stop. I'm hoping to stick around and catch up with you all and everything that's been going on.
hwevers

Post by hwevers »

Not for nuthin, but...
Frank B. 11" swingers seem to be a little scarce these days. Those that have them are hanging on to them. I've got a few in the more common scales and a couple in the harder to find group. There is a video on You Tube that a gentleman shows an 11" w/Bamboo scales. Brown wood w/black stripes. It's the only one I've ever seen or heard about. Built in 2013.

Frank B. is spending a lot of time and effort building knives for Wal'ts Latama. They tell me there may be a square button Latama in 2021. Projected cost about $2,800.00 US. We'll see.

Best regards,

Howard
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

[quote=hwevers post_id=305177 time=1610739118 user_id=2820]
Not for nuthin, but...
Frank B. 11" swingers seem to be a little scarce these days. Those that have them are hanging on to them. I've got a few in the more common scales and a couple in the harder to find group. There is a video on You Tube that a gentleman shows an 11" w/Bamboo scales. Brown wood w/black stripes. It's the only one I've ever seen or heard about. Built in 2013.

Frank B. is spending a lot of time and effort building knives for Wal'ts Latama. They tell me there may be a square button Latama in 2021. Projected cost about $2,800.00 US. We'll see.

Best regards,

Howard
[/quote]

I'm definitely regretting selling the ones I had in 2005 but at 15 but having limited funds meant I had to make choices. Now that I have more funds available I'm looking to add back them in. Where is everyone getting their knives from these days? All the usual places I used to go to seem to be gone.
sammy the blade

I have some Ganzos I'd sell you at $95 free shipping. Yes I'm still an ahole
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

I saw a couple for sale last weekend at a gun show outside of Cleveland. The prices were considerably higher than a couple years ago.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

Still looking, waiting, hoping
sammy the blade

Good luck, hope you find one!
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

Still looking!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Some swingers here- If by chance you haven't already found this site. Seem spendy but maybe the going rate now.
https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... witchblade