Auto Knife Friends in San Diego Area

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Flicknifer

Auto Knife Friends in San Diego Area

Post by Flicknifer »

I'm looking to sell or trade with anyone living in the San Diego County areas. An actual meet up would be preferred because I have about 90 in my collection and it's better to try them out first hand rather than sending them out through the mail.

I have a nice collection of antique American knives as well as old Italians and a nice collection of Campolins.

Stu
"Down in town the circuit's full with switchblade lovers so fast so shiny so sharp.." -Bruce Springsteen ("4th of July")
portlandmike

Re: Auto Knife Friends in San Diego Area

Post by portlandmike »

If you ever make it up to Portland let me know ...
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

If you have vintage Italian stilettos, I may get a cheap flight and meet you.
PlatonicSolid

Post by PlatonicSolid »

Jackalope wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:18 pm If you have vintage Italian stilettos, I may get a cheap flight and meet you.
Now that’s not a bad idea!
niceguy2

Post by niceguy2 »

Im near by , gimme a holler.
Chris51P

Post by Chris51P »

Sent a new PM on picklocks.
Flicknifer

Post by Flicknifer »

It occurred to me today that the reason I posted this was so that I wouldn't be taking money from Paypal and sending the knives out. I wanted more of a one on one transaction. I've been getting PMs wanting to know what I want to sell. I'm sorry that I got caught up in the Deal. I am still not comfortable being the salesman and doing business online. I am still willing to meet with people in my area for trading or buy/sell.

It was nice meeting some of the people from here via email but I'd rather stick to my original plan.

Stu
"Down in town the circuit's full with switchblade lovers so fast so shiny so sharp.." -Bruce Springsteen ("4th of July")
niceguy2

Post by niceguy2 »

im down that way sometimes, if you email some pictures of what you have we can go from there ?
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

Hi Stu. I'm in the Los Angeles area and can make a trip down there. I'm looking to fill my collection back up with switchblade after a long hiatus. I'm looking for Italians. Do you mind letting me know what you gave available?