Vietnam War Vintage Colt Marked Imperial Cutlery Co. Made M-7 M-16 Bayonet w/Correct M8A1 Scabbard

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Military Knives

Vietnam War Vintage Colt Marked Imperial Cutlery Co. Made M-7 M-16 Bayonet w/Correct M8A1 Scabbard

Post by Military Knives »

Vietnam War Vintage Colt Marked Imperial Cutlery Co. Made M-7 M-16 Bayonet w/Correct M8A1 Scabbard.

Please see Cole's Book 3, page 118 top of page. They state that Imperial Knife Co. made 30,000 of these M-7's for Colt Industries who made them available to go along with the M-16 Rifles. This example remains in pristine mint factory only sharpened condition. M-7 is stamped on the blade side of the crossguard. It also comes with the corect crinkle finish USM8A1 scabbard. Please note that it appears in the picture that the end of the scabbard is missing, but this is only the picture, NOT actual damage. $125 OBO Shipping is $15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any questions regarding this, or any Allied Military Fighting Knife, please let me know. This has been my passion: collecting and dealing in the WW2 Fairbairn-Sykes British Commando Fighting Knife, U.S. M-3 Trench Knife, Mk.1 & Mk.2 USN/USMC Utility & Fighting Knives, Gerber Mk.2 Fighting Knives, and most all others as well. I guarantee the authenticity of any knife that I sell. My grading is accurate and conservative. The item is warranted to be as described and shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International, Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.

NOTE!! THIS BAYONET HAS BEEN SOLD!!
Attachments
Colt M-16 Bayonet 1.jpg
Colt M-16 Bayonet 1.jpg (521.26 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Colt M-16 Bayonet 2.jpg
Colt M-16 Bayonet 2.jpg (500.83 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Colt M-16 Bayonet 3.jpg
Colt M-16 Bayonet 3.jpg (487.58 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Colt M-16 Bayonet 4.jpg
Colt M-16 Bayonet 4.jpg (463.41 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Colt M-16 Bayonet 5.jpg
Colt M-16 Bayonet 5.jpg (455.94 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Colt M-16 Bayonet 6.jpg
Colt M-16 Bayonet 6.jpg (379.24 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Colt M-16 Bayonet 7.jpg
Colt M-16 Bayonet 7.jpg (548.61 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Last edited by Military Knives on Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Military Knives

Re: Vietnam War Vintage Colt Marked Imperial Cutlery Co. Made M-7 M-16 Bayonet w/Correct M8A1 Scabbard

Post by Military Knives »

NOTE! PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $100