*** WTB a descent 9" swinguard"

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Tuffy4lyfe

*** WTB a descent 9" swinguard"

Post by Tuffy4lyfe »

Looking for a decently priced swing guard preferably an aga campolin or akc. Scales don't matter because I am going to rescale the handle anyway at the least. Just want it to have nice action and must be a 9"
Luke_of_Mass

Re: *** WTB a descent 9" swinguard"

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

If you need a 9'' you will have to go with AKC as I believe they are the only ones making this size right now. Btw AGA owns AKC. The AGA-branded swingers are generally much larger sizes
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Luke_of_Mass wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:40 am If you need a 9'' you will have to go with AKC as I believe they are the only ones making this size right now. Btw AGA owns AKC. The AGA-branded swingers are generally much larger sizes
Luke is most certainly correct. Seems quite a gap between the 9" of the 1960's and today's 9" swinguards. AKC is it. 11' and 13"? Sure! But today's 9" is AKC. Just curious about what a "decent price" is these days?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Razamanaz

Post by Razamanaz »

Hey,

There is a what looks like a 9" swinguard on AAPK for sale. $185.
georgyboy

Post by georgyboy »

pm me- george
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Tuffy4lyfe wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:45 pm Looking for a decently priced swing guard preferably an aga campolin or akc. Scales don't matter because I am going to rescale the handle anyway at the least. Just want it to have nice action and must be a 9"
Angelo now has all of the 9" A.G.A. Swingers back in stock.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)