Horizon Bladeworks Scouts and a Venom

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
zzugman

Horizon Bladeworks Scouts and a Venom

Post by zzugman »

Good Morning Talkblade members and thank you for looking at my post. I have for sale three great knives from Horizon Bladeworks. The quality of these knives are superb. If you ever wanted high end OTF at a very reasonable price. Now is the time to do it. I can tell you these prices will not last long. These knives are catching on and the price is going to go up. So grab them while you can. These knives are made with 6061 –T6 aluminum. All three have titanium clip.
As with all my sales. If you receive the knife and you are not happy with it. I will take it back less the shipping. They have a lifetime warranty. I will accept paypal or money order and will ship to the lower 48 for free. Overseas can email me and we will work something out. Feel free to ask any questions. My email is guzzoa@yahoo.com
Top two smaller knives are called the scout model. They are 148mm overall. These are very small knives. There is a blue handle or black handle. They are around the size of a UTX70. They have a M390 single edged blade and come with a waterproof case and tool for disassembly. Price is $Sold
The double edged model is the Venom. It has a M390 blade and I believe this is one of the few that are available with blue tritium in the glass breaker. Titanium button. Overall length is 218 mm. This was made special for me. It comes with a disassembly tool and a waterproof box. Price is $175.00
I am open to trades but collect mostly OTFs. Please feel free to email me any questions. guzzoa@yahoo.com
Attachments
Front.jpg
Front.jpg (313.19 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
Rear.jpg
Rear.jpg (416.18 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
Tritium.jpg
Tritium.jpg (184.2 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
Last edited by zzugman on Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peteymcsweety

Re: Horizon Bladeworks Scouts and a Venom

Post by Peteymcsweety »

Any larger pics of scout the blue one