Dual-Bladed Pocket Knife of Unknown Origin

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barshoo

Dual-Bladed Pocket Knife of Unknown Origin

Post by barshoo »

This is an old, yet extremely well built Dual-Bladed Pocket Knife. Closed it measures 4" and open measures 7 1/4". It weighs 4oz. The blades are SS; one is clip point (front), the other drop point. The blades open with a nail nick, and care must be taken to have fingers out of the way when closing them! I'm guessing that the scales are Stag, and there are a couple bug bites on the rear scales. Also, there is a crack on the rear scale that runs from the top pin to top of scale. Bolsters, liners, and pins are solid Brass, and the pins are flush with the scales. $25/shipped. PM me if interested.

Last edited by barshoo on Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
barshoo

Re: Late 1940's Vintage Dual Bladed Pocket Knife

Post by barshoo »

Hey you guys!! I DON"T trust the information that I was given about this knife (The AGE), and I have no idea where this knife from! I KNOW that everything else I said about this knife IS TRUE. But, there is not $350 worth of truth here, so I am not going to risk my reputation on this knife! I am selling it because I don't collect old, vintage stuff. I am a thoroughly modern girl when it comes to knives!

This is one hefty little pocket knife with sharp blades, and looks cool to a vintage collector, I think! I'm not gonna take anyone for a ride on this one. I'll be happy with $25/shipped.
Tom19176

Re: Dual-Bladed Pocket Knife of Unknown Origin

Post by Tom19176 »

It appears to be a Parker from the 80s. Bone handle with the "burnt stag" effect used to make it appear like something other than bone....
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Thank you Tom!! Not exactly "vintage", is it? I would not be surprised if my asking $25 for it is too much! :shock:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Maybe, you can get a Ganzo automatic for that but I don't think your price for that knife is out of line.
2024 candidate for president
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Thank you Sammy! I believe that it IS worth it, especially because of how well made it is! It's not much to LOOK at, but it is very sturdy... :D