SCHRADE USA 507SC SCRIMSHAW MOUNTAIN LION BIG CAT LOCKBACK KNIFE W/SHEATH FOR SALE IS A VERY NICE SCHRADE + USA

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

Re: SCHRADE USA 507SC SCRIMSHAW MOUNTAIN LION BIG CAT LOCKBACK KNIFE W/SHEATH FOR SALE IS A VERY NICE SCHRADE + USA

Post by JulesVane »

Gee, I could have sworn I read your apology to the moderators for posting for sale without the proper amount of posts in another thread.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
OriginalGamer

Re: SCHRADE USA 507SC SCRIMSHAW MOUNTAIN LION BIG CAT LOCKBACK KNIFE W/SHEATH FOR SALE IS A VERY NICE SCHRADE + USA

Post by OriginalGamer »

oh i thought that was just for that thread/forum??? the rules do not say such here??
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

OriginalGamer wrote:oh i thought that was just for that thread/forum??? the rules do not say such here??
This is part of what is highlighted up above under forum rules: * Before SELLING something on Buy&Sell, at least 15 days should have passed after your subscription to TalkBlade, and you need to have posted at least 20 times in other areas.

...I just hate to see a new member embarrassed by not adhering to them. Just hang around a while. Get other members familiar with you. You're not far away.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
OriginalGamer

Post by OriginalGamer »

oohhhh k. so how do i delete this?
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

OriginalGamer wrote:oohhhh k. so how do i delete this?
If there is still an "X" near your name of the original post, you can delete it. If not, click the pencil to edit and delete the "for sale" part of your post. If all else fails, the moderators will do it for you lol.