SOLD 11" Swingers SOLD

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

SOLD 11" Swingers SOLD

Post by ILikeStilettos »

I have three nice 11" honey horn swingguards to sell. The backs are translucent and nicely matched to the fronts. Everything works as expected. I will ship to a US address in a padded bag for $150 each, or add $3 for a small flat rate or $3 more for signature confirmation. My email address is my PayPal address. If you are out of country then shipping costs are additional and paid by buyer, also buyer assumes all liability for loss or damage. These are being advertised on another venue and I have three responses already. I therefore suggest that you email me to see where you are in line and to assure the fastest possible communication. Individual pictures have more details.

I will send any two for $295 in a small flat rate box or all three for $425.

Bayonet (Frank B) has nice coffee streaks. Dagger is AKC. Flat grind has more like Brazilian scales.

From the top; bayonet, dagger and flat grind.

The Frank B bayonet has a weak front stamp (not unusal). It also has a WSB etch on the back. If you know the story about Bradley Skipper then this may be of interest to you. Question: Has anyone ever seen the WSB etch on anything besides and 11" swinger?

The AKC is stamped on both sides:

It's my understanding that the "B" stood for Beltrame and predates the more familiar "Frank B" stamp.

These are all pretty much standard, no d-stamps or anything, therefore modern, but possibly pushing 50 years old. Thanks for giving them a look.
Last edited by ILikeStilettos on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
sammy the blade

Re: 11" Swingers

Post by sammy the blade »

I have a b stealth with the wsb stamp on it. I'm sure there are other models with that stamp too.
2024 candidate for president
thom

Re: 11" Swingers

Post by thom »

Are they stainless or ns bolsters. I don't know about swingers. You know the one I am still saving for. Hope you still have it. BTW how have you been?
Thom