Looking to Buy / Paragon AKTO

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
dmagalios

Looking to Buy / Paragon AKTO

Post by dmagalios »

Looking to purchase an auto Paragon ATKO "2" knife with a gold tone (straight) blade, ATS 34 steel /Paragon USA. Must be in excellent condition (no blade wobbling). Call Dennis 1-817-296-2960.
Attachments
Paragon ATKO .jpeg
Paragon ATKO .jpeg (41.8 KiB) Viewed 2343 times
sammy the blade

Re: Looking to Buy / Paragon AKTO

Post by sammy the blade »

Good luck.
2024 candidate for president
dmagalios

Post by dmagalios »

Thanks ~ I had this knife all through my USMC days, and just lost it a week ago! I am truly bummed out!
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Is Paragon still on business? You might try jerzeydevil.com. You'll have to register but it's worth a shot.
2024 candidate for president
omega

Post by omega »

sammy the blade wrote:Is Paragon still on business?
The name and production rights were sold to Asheville Steel some years ago. See: http://ashevillesteel.com/

Some models (or decent versions thereof) are still produced by Asheville, such as the Para-X single action OTF, which most will remember as Paragon's ATKO-10.

Asheville doesn't sell direct to consumers, but if you google them, you will find many USA-based cutlery sites that do. 8)

Edit: No sooner than I submitted this post, I discovered that a retail store DOES exist at 929 New Leicester Hwy #2, Asheville, NC 28806. A phone number of (828) 606-7266 was found thru Google.
dmagalios

Post by dmagalios »

If someone could find me this knife in excellent condition I will give them a reward of $100