*SOLD* Original Walt's Flat Guard w/filework

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
DalyTek

*SOLD* Original Walt's Flat Guard w/filework

Post by DalyTek »

SOLD

Hate to put this up for sale, but there is a guitar that is very near to my heart that has come up for sale, and I am trying to see if I can raise the cash for it. It was very hard for me to put a dollar value to this one, as I cannot find a single reference point. Even Walt himself couldn't tell me its current worth. So I am just putting up what I am hoping I could get out of it. It will get me much closer to to the funds I need for the guitar.

Walt said this is one of the original Walt's Flat Guards, and was the first to receive the cat tang stamp on a 9" stiletto. He said it was made somewhere around 2005-2007. He said very few picklocks were made, and even fewer with filework. This is also a flat button version, with horn scales, and a dagger grind. It's beautiful, and if I miss out on my guitar, I will be keeping it.

Hoping to get $350 for it. I will cover shipping if it stays in the continental USA.
0.jpg
0.jpg (40.22 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
0.jpg
0.jpg (40.22 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (45.26 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
Jay Blade

Re: *SOLD* Original Walt's Flat Guard w/filework

Post by Jay Blade »

That is a beauty for sure. Coming from a fellow guitarist I say get the 6 stringer!! Good luck!!