Stray Dog Mexican

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Stray Dog Mexican

Post by Viking45 »

I have sold most of my beloved knives. Here is the last of my best stuff. No one seems interested in the non auto Puma that Bill customized so I must turn to selling my gorgeous Mexican Ron (Stray Dog) made for me.

I am not even going to waste time talking about it. The knife is as perfect as anything I have ever seen. Ron is a master. End of story.
I am using Ron's pictures he sent me a few years ago when he finished it. Never got around to taking any of my own.
The knife is exquisite in every possible detail.
I have officially hit rock bottom. This is my favorite knife in my collection...or what is left of it.
150 bucks plus 5 to mail it.
Attachments
Mexican_01.jpg
Mexican_01.jpg (37.32 KiB) Viewed 3798 times
Mexican_02.jpg
Mexican_02.jpg (36.48 KiB) Viewed 3798 times
Mexican_03.jpg
Mexican_03.jpg (34.75 KiB) Viewed 3798 times
Mexican_04.jpg
Mexican_04.jpg (31.35 KiB) Viewed 3798 times
TRYKER

Re: Stray Dog Mexican

Post by TRYKER »

it sadden's me to see you selling off all ya treasures, the good thing is once you offically reach rock bottom the only way to go is up !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

PM Sent Dave...ooops, already sold. My loss. Is a beauty.
Last edited by JulesVane on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
DonC

Post by DonC »

I have several Stray Dogs. All of them are first class.
DonC
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

The Mexican has sold.

To all that PM'd me (quite a few) Thanks a million for the kind words and the positive outlook.
I mentioned this to someone else but I want to say it here. I apologize for my whining and sad-*ss stories but I guess I am a little too comfortable here at TB and say too much at times. Hate to sound needy and/or pathetic.
It's like I am out of touch with reality and people in general. I honestly don't have the tact and certainly any dignity I once had has waved bye bye a long time ago.
Not sure what is or is not acceptable in conversation any more. People use the term "haze" or "cloudy" to describe their state of mind.
In my case I am truly in a haze. It's like an information overload and my mind cannot comprehend it all at once. Even though I am a little nutty, I have always stayed on top of my world but this time I got behind, never have recovered and as days/weeks go by I fall a little deeper.

Sorry to use this section to rant/whine. Huge THANKS to everyone that responded.

And yes Don, Ron Dog is an incredible craftsman and the detail he puts into his knives must be seen first hand.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I have a few Ron mangled for me and they are my favorites! Hate to see you have to give it up Dave.
2024 candidate for president
Rave

Post by Rave »

That is a fine looking knife,if it had a single edge or bayonet blade I would have jumped on it,beautiful work.
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

It's good to vent. I wouldn't worry about it. I have had alot of heartbreaks and hardships, myself.
eddymunster

Post by eddymunster »

Take it one day at a time is all you can do.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thanks everyone. It's good to vent....perhaps just not on an open knife collector forum 8)
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

I'm glad you enjoyed your Mexican as long as you did .....Hang in there my friend

Rondog