Puma Prince Custon by Bill

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Puma Prince Custon by Bill

Post by Viking45 »

Never thought I would be at this point in life but I am offering up my Puma Prince that Bill customized for me.
I am only trying to sell this because of bills, otherwise I would never part with this knife at twice the price.

The Puma Prince only comes with stag scales. It is made in Germany and they are the size of a Buck 110 but far higher quality.
Puma's are known for their liquid smooth action and tight lock up and this knife is no exception.

I wanted something different so Bill and I came up with the idea of putting on green pickbone scales. They are spectacular and these pictures do very little to show off how incredible they look. The original stag was not that great so it was easy to go a different route on scale material.
The back of the blade came from factory with jimping so I suggested Bill put that on the lock. looks so cool and serves purpose.
I also got the idea to put a nickle bale in the lanyard hole.
At my request, I asked Bill to "dome" the brass scale pins instead of making them flush. So glad I did that because it is such a sweet detail.
Bill has engraved his name/date on the butt of the rear bolster so that is another outstanding detail.

I really don't know what else to say. It breaks my heart to part with it but bills are priorities.

Asking 225 and I will mail it to you on me.
Attachments
Prince01.JPG
Prince01.JPG (419.39 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
Prince02.JPG
Prince02.JPG (359.49 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
Scotchman

Re: Puma Prince Custon by Bill

Post by Scotchman »

I'm sorry to hear you have to let it go.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Scotchman wrote:I'm sorry to hear you have to let it go.
Thanks brother.
I will knock off 25 bucks if someone wants it by Friday. It is an exquisite sample of Bill DeShiv's mastery.
My arse is in the ringer again.
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

You are welcome, unfortunetly I can't do anything right now. Keep your head up and someone might buy it. Good luck and my best wishes to you.