Art of the Switchblade

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Art of the Switchblade

Post by natcherly »

One of the books everyone should get is this one, Art of the Switchblade. It is a gorgeous 160 page volume packed with terrific pictures along with very informative text. Its authors, Neal Punchard and Dan Fuller are well known experts in this field and are respected collectors. They have been involved in other publications as well. I ended up with 2 copies. The one I am selling was a gift and is in perfect condition.

$60 shipped and if you want to use paypal, add $2, or you can pay the fees yourself.
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Art of the Switchblade

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

I had heard that Dan was going to put out another book but didn't know that they had and that it was out. I will have to think about it but I am sure that it is a good book.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
DonC

Post by DonC »

Met Neal at the Oregon show a few years ago. A very personable and knowledgeable fellow. The book is a fun read and the eye candy is great.
DonC
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Nice, I met Dan once or twice with Bob. Been quite awhile now though.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Vinny Federico's "Foreign Spring Steel" was a limited edition that didn't sell out at like $100, which hardly covered the production costs. But then one guy bought up the remaining copies and most got water damaged. So now a clean copy goes for $200+. If you want the book, grab it. The price is only headed in one direction.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."