WTB 8"-9" Stilettos

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sharpslash1

WTB 8"-9" Stilettos

Post by sharpslash1 »

I'm looking for some 8"-9" stilettos in various horn and or wood handles in good working order and reasonably priced. My e-mail address is sharpslash1@hotmail.com if you would like to send pics.
Markco the Mad otter

Re: WTB 8"-9" Stilettos

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Just regular stilettos? Swingaurds or...otf's? I will try to put a group pic of ones I might want to part with and see what interpretation of "reasonable" is. Ha ha...
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
sharpslash1

Post by sharpslash1 »

sounds good!
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Sent you an email
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
sharpslash1

Post by sharpslash1 »

Still looking for some 9" stilettos
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

sharpslash1 wrote:Still looking for some 9" stilettos
Don't want you to feel your post being ignored sharpslash1, just wish i knew more about what you're looking for. Vintage-modern-bone-horn-plastic-bayo-dagger-flat grind(?)..to be honest, I look at maybe 8 of mine I MAY be able to live without, but then think of what I paid, I think "why not just get them at the common sites for the common prices?" I figure anyone that purchased them at those prices must of thought them "reasonable" prices at the time. Unless you're looking for fixer-uppers, or Asian pieces(?). I'm afraid your WTB is slightly vague. Maybe you could elaborate?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Sent you a pm.
2024 candidate for president