WTB 13 AGA Batwing knife

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
MarkT93Cobra

WTB 13 AGA Batwing knife

Post by MarkT93Cobra »

Does anyone have a 13 AGA batwing up for grabs just looking to see what is out there
JulesVane

Re: WTB 13 AGA Batwing knife

Post by JulesVane »

MarkT93Cobra wrote:Does anyone have a 13 AGA batwing up for grabs just looking to see what is out there

( I.L. B'STABINEAU ), had a lot of 6 of them on 1 of the 2 auction sites. I tried to look up the past listing, but couldn't find it. I think he wanted to sell all 6 at once though. They looked great. You may want to check with him. Unfortunately, he doesn't appear to have checked in since Oct. 21st. I'll be looking out for one for you as well Mark.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

I received this wood scale brass one recently. I might let it go if someone wanted it more than I do. I haven't seen very many of these which peeked my interest.
Attachments
DSCN0570.JPG
DSCN0570.JPG (244.17 KiB) Viewed 3046 times
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I'm actually trying to figure out what I can sell from around the house, or how much blood I will have to donate to the "little lady" to buy my 3rd one here....https://www.3knives.com/en/product/2613 ... 3b-c2.html

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
MarkT93Cobra

Post by MarkT93Cobra »

Lol yeah Jules that is a nice one for sure!
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Nice one...Never seen one of those with the abalone on it like that. Just no end to what can be done...if you're willing to pay the price.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Wat's up with this? Nothing to do with knives,could we have a spammer.
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

sammy the blade wrote:Wat's up with this? Nothing to do with knives,could we have a spammer.
We did, past tense. Looks like a first foray to test our spam detection processes. A diligent membership is the first line of defense. Thanks, sammy!
thom

Post by thom »

Bernie has some on Bladeauction. I have been having a hard time getting to see Folgores stuff on that site. Have to click on Automatic, sometimes that works. Here is the link: http://www.bladeauction.net/category/au ... nt_id=9807
Thom
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

i have 13"batwing swing in cocobolo with dagger blade and also have a diamond button 13" swing with dagger blade and 2--13" regular button swings with bayonet 1 blond 1 blackhorn.