WTB 9 or 11 inch swinguard

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
MarkT93Cobra

WTB 9 or 11 inch swinguard

Post by MarkT93Cobra »

Looking to buy a swinguard if anyone has one for sale pm me pics and price please
sammy the blade

Re: WTB 9 or 11 inch swinguard

Post by sammy the blade »

Pm me your email and I'll send you a pic.
2024 candidate for president
MarkT93Cobra

Post by MarkT93Cobra »

Pm sent
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Any particular swinguard? I have several that I might be willing to part with.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
MarkT93Cobra

Post by MarkT93Cobra »

Send me pics and price in pm please
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Are there many 9" Swinguards made these days besides the AKC versions? I don't find my 2 AKC's all that "snappy". I can't really think of any other brand in the 9" variety at the moment.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
MarkT93Cobra

Post by MarkT93Cobra »

I’m not sure! I just ordered a blonde 9 inch swinguard so I guess I will see what it’s all about! If anything it should be more durable than a Rizzuto! Plus I wanted it for my extra edc
tophatjohnny

Post by tophatjohnny »

JulesVane wrote:Are there many 9" Swinguards made these days besides the AKC versions? I don't find my 2 AKC's all that "snappy". I can't really think of any other brand in the 9" variety at the moment.
Dang Chris,

I must have got lucky with the 9"AKC White Pearl I just picked up. The thing is ridiculous and just love it. Maybe it is a hit n miss with that brand because mine screams quality all the way. I know Blade Play boasts of a good return policy and I think I saw some AKC's over there a while back? I'm just not looking on big box sellers anymore, but being patient for the 60's SG I bought from George here and the next one will be one that Jeremy builds. That and any White Pearl swinger that pops up here I think I'd probably snap up! (not holding my breath) still one never knows..am I right?? :lol: