Wanted: AGA BATS 13"

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
I.L. B'STABINEAU

Wanted: AGA BATS 13"

Post by I.L. B'STABINEAU »

Looking for anyone that has any AGA BATWINGS IN 13" FOR SALE. Really needing a nice stag version. ( Stag version found)
Thanks to Markco the Mad Otter....still interested in seeing if there are any others for sale...Thanks.
Last edited by I.L. B'STABINEAU on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Wanted: AGA BATS 13"

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

DSCN0044.JPG
DSCN0044.JPG (347.88 KiB) Viewed 2292 times
DSCN0049.JPG
DSCN0049.JPG (212.15 KiB) Viewed 2292 times
DSCN0048.JPG
DSCN0048.JPG (220.85 KiB) Viewed 2292 times
I think that this one has pretty nice stag, sits deep and straight. Sounds nice and fires like a rocket. Blade is sharp has lite scratches from opening. Send me a pm if interested. Don't think that you will find a nicer one.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I.L. B'STABINEAU (I'll Be Stabbin' You)?...."Interesting" name. I don't think Markco includes bail money with the purchase! lol

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

That's a sweet one!
2024 candidate for president
Markco the Mad otter

Wondering if this was even serious. I saw that some deleted a post suggesting a knife site.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Markco the Mad otter wrote:Wondering if this was even serious. I saw that some deleted a post suggesting a knife site.
LOL...That was me Markco. I posted a knife sales site, THEN read his name. He's also looking for a green scaled Frank B Swinguard. But, that IS one beautiful Stag Batwing you've got there!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Markco the Mad otter

Oh yeah, I saw the other ....topic where he was asking for the green thing but by his post here sounded like he was maybe looking for both but...I don't think he has been back since so not sure how serious he is about anything. The name is...well a little different for sure.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
I.L. B'STABINEAU

Post by I.L. B'STABINEAU »

The name is just in good fun....and yes I'm serious about buying AGA Batwings 13".And I am still wanting that polished green Micarta Frank B. Swinger. Thanks all!