WTB: Frank B Italian 9" Dagger Stiletto

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
elkabong

WTB: Frank B Italian 9" Dagger Stiletto

Post by elkabong »

Hi all;

Seeings as I've found a nice 9" Maltese; I've 'modified' this post of just a 9" Frank B dagger stiletto.......

Anyone out there have one of these for sale?

Thank you!
Last edited by elkabong on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
METALGOD

Re: WTB: AGA Campolin 9" Maltese Cross Stiletto Brazilian Horn & a Frank B Italian 9" Stiletto

Post by METALGOD »

i have 9" Frank B picklocks with blondhorn handles, also have 9" Frank Beltrame blackhorn and snakewood swivel bolster stilettos with factory filework
elkabong

Re: WTB: AGA Campolin 9" Maltese Cross Stiletto Brazilian Horn & a Frank B Italian 9" Stiletto

Post by elkabong »

Hi Bernie ;
Can you please send me some pics & prices? Email once again is - onthe4@shaw.ca.
Thx;
Rudy
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

I have a beautiful Maltese cross that you might love. I'll get some pix and send tomorrow.
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

Thanks Jackalope;
You can see my email address up above.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

elkabong wrote:Hi Bernie ;
Can you please send me some pics & prices? Email once again is - onthe4@shaw.ca.
Thx;
Rudy
Hi Rudy sent pictures last night hope you received them ok . Thanks Bernie
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

Hi Bernie;
Yup. I got 'em.
Thx;
Rudy
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

...still looking....
mick17

Post by mick17 »

There are 9" and 11" Maltese in Brazilian horn available on Angelo's site fwiw
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

Thanks for that mick17;
ButI have no idea who Angelo is or where his site is? Would you be able to post the link to his site here?
Thanks;
Rudy
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

elkabong wrote:Thanks for that mick17;
ButI have no idea who Angelo is or where his site is? Would you be able to post the link to his site here?
Thanks;
Rudy
LOL...Angelo is Angelo Campolin...his site is http://www.3knives.com ..The blades you are in search of are also readily available at http://www.bladeplay.com
Hmm...Could swear BladePlay had that Maltese Cross the other day. Seems out of stock today. It happens...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

Thank you gentlemen;

I'm just now waiting to hear back from a few forum members that have offered up a few of these knives to me.

Cheers!
Rudy
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

Found a nice 9" Maltese Cross. (Thanks Jeff)

Just looking for a nice 9" Frank B now....

:?:
elkabong

Re: WTB: Frank B Italian 9" Dagger Stiletto

Post by elkabong »

"Modified" search....
whippersnapper

Re: WTB: Frank B Italian 9" Dagger Stiletto

Post by whippersnapper »

elkabong wrote:"Modified" search....
Sent you a PM.