(Arrived)Looking For 11" Swinguard White Pearl Handle

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tophatjohnny

Re: Looking For 11" Swinguard White Pearl Handle

Post by tophatjohnny »

More than OK, one heck of a great guy if I may add. Great talking with you George and guess we are serious about this crazy hobby!! Looking forward to holding that baby!!

THJ
JulesVane

Re: Looking For 11" Swinguard White Pearl Handle

Post by JulesVane »

tophatjohnny wrote:More than OK, one heck of a great guy if I may add. Great talking with you George and guess we are serious about this crazy hobby!! Looking forward to holding that baby!!

THJ
Hey Johnny! You never mentioned how you liked the swinguard from George. Was hoping to see you post some pics..Everything going ok? Come to think of it, haven't heard much from georgyboy again either. Hoping all is well with you both.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
tophatjohnny

Re: (FOUND)Looking For 11" Swinguard White Pearl Handle

Post by tophatjohnny »

Thanks for asking :wink: I will get some good pics taken and post them once the knife arrives? I think George mailed it off to me this week but haven't got the tracking info yet. I spoke with him just this week and he said he was mailing it so stay tuned. It looks like a nice one, if I remember he said it was mintish?? I don't have many but all I do have are like new. This one is a older piece and looking forward to getting it. Thanks again and hope all is well.
tophatjohnny

Re: (Arrived)Looking For 11" Swinguard White Pearl Handle

Post by tophatjohnny »

She's a beauty alright. I wouldn't say mintish as that to me is like a new piece. This is better than that as it sure appears to be straight outta the 60's and being born in 1960, that makes it even more special. If there are any pros on here that can identify where this knife came from, I'd sure like to know. Great snap and just under 11" makes it really cool to me. When I posted this, I had no White Pearl Swingers, now I have 3! Thanks George. :D
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Where Johnny!? Where? pics?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
tophatjohnny

Post by tophatjohnny »

JulesVane wrote:Where Johnny!? Where? pics?
The pics George posted are pretty good. I will get more but now hoping a pro will chime in as to where this thing was made and maybe by who. I think it is one of Frank's 60's pieces.