8" blue pearl stiletto

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

8" blue pearl stiletto

Post by METALGOD »

8" vintage 1970's or 80's italian stiletto knife , blue pearl plastic handles in excellent+ condition no cracks or chips , unsharpened mint stainless steel standard blade with a (b) over Rostfrei stamp , stainless steel bolsters button and safety, brass liners and pins , 1 piece spring/backspring, safety works like new , fast kick when button is pushed , straight and tight all around . askin 75 shipped or best offer . (bernief@accesstoledo.com)
Attachments
APRIL 2017 026.jpg
APRIL 2017 026.jpg (376.88 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
APRIL 2017 025.jpg
APRIL 2017 025.jpg (429.59 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
Peteymcsweety

Re: 8" blue pearl stiletto

Post by Peteymcsweety »

Is this still available.? If so cont me at mcsweetyjoey@gmail.com
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Peteymcsweety wrote:Is this still available.? If so cont me at mcsweetyjoey@gmail.com
Hi Petey...just wanted to make sure you're aware of sales sites and auctions such as www.pvk.vegas.com - www.adamsknifeworks.com - www.sharperdeals.net Many of the knife styles you're inquiring about the purchase of can commonly be found among these sites (just to name a few). The one's you've been looking at here are quite outdated. Just a thought....

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Some good advice! Posts that are a year or more old probably won't get you much. It never hurts to ask though.
2024 candidate for president
Peteymcsweety

Post by Peteymcsweety »

Thank you both.....happy hunting
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

this knife has been sold Thanks :)
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Peteymcsweety wrote:Is this still available.? If so cont me at mcsweetyjoey@gmail.com
http://www.sharperdeals.net/index.php?m ... lex-scales

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)