No Longer Looking for : 11" AGA Campolin Maltese Cross stiletteo with Brazilian Horn handle

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
elkabong

No Longer Looking for : 11" AGA Campolin Maltese Cross stiletteo with Brazilian Horn handle

Post by elkabong »

Well, now that I've introduced myself here & have a few stilettos on the way; there's one in particular I'd really like t find. The AGA Campolin 11" Maltese Cross Stiletto Automatic Knife Brazilian Horn - Dagger Style knife.

Bladeplay has had them, but are out of stock at the moment : http://www.bladeplay.com/item--AGA-Camp ... oss--15448

I'm not interested in a stag handle or the 9" version.

If any of you have one of these available for sale, or know of another supplier that has them 'in stock'; I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks;
Rudy
Last edited by elkabong on Sat May 06, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILikeStilettos

Re: WANTED TO BUY : 11" AGA Campolin Maltese Cross stiletteo with Brazilian Horn handle

Post by ILikeStilettos »

PM sent
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
elkabong

Re: WANTED TO BUY : 11" AGA Campolin Maltese Cross stiletteo with Brazilian Horn handle

Post by elkabong »

Still looking...
georgyboy

Post by georgyboy »

I HAVE one that works well but needs to have the bolsters buffed out and polished-priced accordingly ,pm me for pics.thanks -G
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

Hi georgyboy;
I'm good as JimBrown24's lead worked out.
Thanks