Budget economy switchblade lot

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Budget economy switchblade lot

Post by whippersnapper »

7 assorted budget autos here I would like to sell in one lot. Most are asian, some better than others but none the greatest. Some how over the years I have acquired a pile of cheapies like these (so more to come). Some of these are even quite old. Do you remember 15-20 years ago when the internet was new to most of us and any auto you found was a prize? Well that's my excuse for some of these.

I have tested them all and they all work like they should. Good for tackle boxes, glove compartments or anywhere you might need a auto knife you won't cry over losing or using. Over a pound and a half of genuine Chinese steel so it's going to cost me at least 8 bucks to ship. How about $35 dollars shipped in the USA. That works out to 5 bucks a knife.

Like always, thanks for looking!

These are SOLD!
IMG_0700.JPG
ILikeStilettos

Re: Budget economy switchblade lot

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Sold, email me your PayPal address and I'll pay friends and family and give you shipping instructions. Oh, and Terry, Thank you very much.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
whippersnapper

Re: Budget economy switchblade lot

Post by whippersnapper »

PM sent shortly.