Tomb Raider OTF...Give your Mummy some love!

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Tomb Raider OTF...Give your Mummy some love!

Post by whippersnapper »

Remember these? Made famous by Angelina as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movie. Nothing hotter than a gal with a switchblade!

I have been searching the web trying to find who might still sell these, and it seems about impossible anymore. But you're in luck because I have not one but two! First $25 dollars gets both shipped to your very own tomb or pyramid!

Both work good. The Silver one snaps a little faster than the black. Silver one is stamped "BladeHQ" on the tang and the black is stamped "44o steel". They both have a couple scratches from rolling around in my sarcophagus or maybe they came new that way. Remember these aren't super quality OTF's...Microtechs they ain't...They're just fun snappers that are good enough to change a Mummy's bandage or fight off a King Cobra! $25 shipped!
SOLD!
IMG_0686 - Edited.jpg
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0688.JPG
georgyboy

Re: Tomb Raider OTF...Give your Mummy some love!

Post by georgyboy »

O.K'. GEORGE noizerus@juno.com
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

georgyboy wrote:O.K'. GEORGE noizerus@juno.com
Does that mean you want them?
big_slim

Post by big_slim »

I'll take 'em if he doesn't want them
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Ok, Slim, you got second dibs if George doesn't answer me back in a reasonable time.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

These are sold to Georgyboy. Thanks to all that were interested!
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Man!!!! You got some rad skills man!! I'm tell'n ya between the product and your linguistic proficiency you need to be in advertising and marketing. Maybe you ought to get a teaching gig at Michigan State!! I might look for something worthy of your talents to sell, something besides ducks.

Can't wait to see what you put up next.☺
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Nah, my writing skills are not good. Most of the time I feel like I do a terrible job trying to describe what I am trying to say. I did some fill in teaching at a community college for a semester but I really don't have the personality for it. I'm not real outgoing or great at carrying on a conversation. I even avoid talking on phones whenever I can...Introvert describes me well.

As far as selling, I suck at that too and never make any money.. Isn't it obvious by my prices here...lol
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

whippersnapper wrote:Nah, my writing skills are not good. Most of the time I feel like I do a terrible job trying to describe what I am trying to say. I did some fill in teaching at a community college for a semester but I really don't have the personality for it. I'm not real outgoing or great at carrying on a conversation. I even avoid talking on phones whenever I can...Introvert describes me well.

As far as selling, I suck at that too and never make any money.. Isn't it obvious by my prices here...lol
wow terry i thunk ya just desribed me ???
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"