Genuine Asian sweat shop stiletto!

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: Genuine Asian sweat shop stiletto!

Post by sammy the blade »

If I'm not mistaken these were made in Taiwan, so they are the good ones! Don't make fun of me.
2024 candidate for president
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

:lol: Way back, maybe 15 +/- years ago when in Kentucky on a family vacation found a little souvenir shop in the vicinity of Mammoth Cave, found an odd assortment of not real expensive autos and there were some of these. Thinking that I paid $24 (?) a piece for 'em. Got at least one red and one green one, maybe more but I distinctly remember the tug to go back, get more. Even after getting home I had thought about trying to contact the store and seeing if they would send me some. That might indeed been what lead me to finding them on eBay, before the ban.....

Truely Whipper, you just helped remind me how I got here.
Those weren't my first but close but definitely the beginning of a new era. I still have them....somewhere, somewhere mixed in with another few hundred that I have been sorting through over the course of the past 6 months after our move.

I started posting this to agre that Whipper could/ought to be starting a new frinzy like the one with the Rizz's.
Really, hope many of us started out with one of these?
$15 sort of wish I had noticed that part of the offer, I might have hopped on this.... :P
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
Markco the Mad otter

sammy the blade wrote:If I'm not mistaken these were made in Taiwan, so they are the good ones! Don't make fun of me.
Actually, yes. They are. I was shocked all those years ago to go into a souvenir shop and find them, and they were the Taiwanese ones, they worked good then and still do and they even had enough of an edge that the would cut.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I got this one from Nick (Horizonod) maybe 12 years ago. I don't remember what the joke was about anymore but for some reason he sent me the knife and a bottle of Monkey Butt...lol I'm still use the Monkey Butt once in awhile. Hopefully he forgives me for selling the knife.
https://jet.com/product/detail/98837eab ... aQodrFAPww

Markco, I still have the rubber ducky thingie you sent somewhere...lol
Markco the Mad otter

Hey that Monkey Butt stuff is pretty good stuff, helps keep your ass from getting chapped! Everyone needs a little extra protection sometimes!

Ha ha..yeah the rubber duckies. That was pretty funny. You ever want to confuse the he*l out of someone for no particular reason, just for fun, send them something that has absolutely no significance to anything or anyone and send it anonymously.

Sorry to see you parting with so ma of your treasures but I know how it goes.....I need to be letting go of more stiff too....but itsssss hard....!
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Sam, I got the dough today...I think you should have also got the knife ...Now go out and impress the women...Just stay away from fat Rita!...lol
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

whippersnapper wrote:Sam, I got the dough today...I think you should have also got the knife ...Now go out and impress the women...Just stay away from fat Rita!...lol
He still owes me a weeks rent from the last time he had her, kept the inner tube too :evil:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Lol, yeah, you got to keep a keen watch on Ol dirty. :wink: :twisted:
Markco the Mad otter

whippersnapper wrote:
If and when it resurfaces, you gonna try to sell it too? Probably not a lot a folks would...well, understand the important historical significance of such a prized artifact as that. But if they do I think it would likely bring a hefty price at auction.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

HEY !!! MY OVA WAIT MUDDA,S NAME IS RITA !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Markco the Mad otter wrote:
whippersnapper wrote:
If and when it resurfaces, you gonna try to sell it too? Probably not a lot a folks would...well, understand the important historical significance of such a prized artifact as that. But if they do I think it would likely bring a hefty price at auction.
Still mint condition new with tags..lol You think maybe I should do an auction. :wink:
IMG_0689.JPG
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

TRYKER wrote:HEY !!! MY OVA WAIT MUDDA,S NAME IS RITA !!!
Whoops, you mean you guys might all be related? :twisted: :mrgreen: :wink:
Markco the Mad otter

whippersnapper wrote:
Markco the Mad otter wrote:
whippersnapper wrote:
Still mint condition new with tags..lol You think maybe I should do an auction. :wink:
IMG_0689.JPG
Hell yeah!!!!
Woooo... Ya mean ya never used it?!! :shock: geeez Whipper... Ya got another one or something?
Ya put it on SD, Bob would get a kick out of it. He might bid on it himself.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

No, I didn't want to muck it up in my semi annual bath...lol

I bet Bob would get a kick out of it. Problem is only a few of us have been around long enough to know the joke.
Markco the Mad otter

Ha ha... Yeah. Would be funny, start it low with a reserve. :P
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!