Selling some stuff

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JimBrown257

Selling some stuff

Post by JimBrown257 »

Here is some stuff I am selling.

SOLD The Taiwan OTF is in great shape: $40
SOLD The black 7" is okay, the swivel doesn't move back into place very well: $25
Sold The green 8" is great: $35

SOLD The black 11" Batwing Rizzuto is in great shape. It locks up with minimal play and sits deep: $120

The pearl 9" Rizzuto peaks and has some play. It also has a chip by the bottom pin on the back. But it has the really rare penguin stamp: $75

SOLD The 9" Begon (I think it is a Begon) works great and sits deep. The swedge part is kind of sharp, I think someone once sharpened it. It has a chip to the left of the button and a stable crack on the bottom of the back scale. $165

The Wood & Brass AKC swinger is one of the first customs I ever did (it was a few years ago before I really knew what I was doing). It works fine and sits deep. But there is a gap above the front scale, the spring pushes the lock when closed, the guards are too high (but they are tight so they stay in place). $45

If you are interested in any of these, send me a PM.

Last edited by JimBrown257 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
JimBrown257

Re: Selling some stuff

Post by JimBrown257 »

Here is some other stuff. Contact me if you are interested in any of them. TOP TWO SOLD

Last edited by JimBrown257 on Wed May 11, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Itchibelli

Post by Itchibelli »

Sent PM.
Mike
Chad72

Post by Chad72 »

Nice looking knives ya have there. :shock:
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

SOLD The Taiwan OTF is in great shape: $40
SOLD The black 7" is okay, the swivel doesn't move back into place very well: $25
Sold The green 8" is great: $35
Boy, I just love when I buy items with issues NOT disclosed!
Well, made my first purchase here on TalkBlade and it's been a huge headache!!
Taiwan OTF, not "Great" shape when the Lettering on front is worn down flat but it does work great.
The Black swivel has that issue due to the inner metal linings being Bent on both sides causing it to hang up on the handle edge, knife is noticeably bent. Blade can fire with lock slide engaged and when I asked about condition of this handle he made no mention of the gouges or the fact the finish was worn to a more flat black finish.
The Green is far from "Great" with a Crack on the handle, oh, and when the lock mech is frozen and just doesn't work I'd say it's not "Great".
I even specifically asked more questions before purchasing and he made NO mention of any issues. If you're going to purchase any knives from this thread I really don't know what good asking questions will do. I'd ask for better, clearer pictures. Then again, you can't see lock mechs not working in pics, that info you expect to get from an honest person. And for someone who, as mentioned above, did a custom then to not mention the reason why the swivel is hanging up is just unbelievable as they would obviously see what was causing said issue.
Last edited by Jay Blade on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

These are very serious charges that have been leveled against me.

Allow me to present my defense:

whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Sounds to me like jimbrown257 has offered to refund your money, Jay. It's too bad you guys both disagree about condition, but a refund is on the table and sounds like what might be the best for both of you. Before this turns into a pissing match can you both agree to work this out?..Thank you.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Yeah, a lot of emails. Yes, you stated send them back for a refund and that's all you said. No apologies for your BS blades, misrepresentation of product & withholding condition issues. No pissing match neccessary. You state these are "Serious Charges"?!? Seriously man!! Should I just post the pictures I sent you so all can see you're full of it!! A bent frigging blade is hard to miss, yet you somehow did???
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

You have my sympathy, Jeremy.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
big_slim

Post by big_slim »

What part of "just send them back and I will refund your money" don't you understand??? why keep crying about it?
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Wow people, no Unbiased opinions here towards the new guy!
"Big_Slim", yup, no problem with a refund providing he sends it beforehand. I'll ship out items afterwards. That's how I handle a dishonest seller. Why keep Crying about it?!? Funny, I just want him to cop to the fact publicly now that he knew about these issues and didn't bother to mention them even when asked about condition again. It's called owning up to your FU!! What, no accountability here?!? Just sweep his FU under the rug and move forward?!? Not w/o him admitting he knew first.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

ILikeStilettos wrote:You have my sympathy, Jeremy.
Please man, this guy sends me misrepresented items and He's got your "Sympathy"?!? That's just rich...
big_slim

Post by big_slim »

Look buddy, you're just being annoying at this point, he offered to refund your money, wtf more do you want?
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

big_slim wrote:Look buddy, you're just being annoying at this point, he offered to refund your money, wtf more do you want?
Annoying?!? Then just stay out of this thread if it's "Annoying" you Slim!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

You've been offered a refund, take it and quit your crying :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers