MOP Godfather or Abalone Godson FS

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

MOP Godfather or Abalone Godson FS

Post by hogwild »

I showed these in the past and there was considerable interest in taking them off my hands. I now want to fund the purchase of a nice old Dunhill tobacco pipe and don't want to dip into my fun money. Either of these knives or both are up for sale. I bought them together and gave a fair price so I will take fair offers but not a silly low-ball offer. They have been display only and as far as I can tell are still mint. I have a large container that I keep my knife boxes and whatever my knives come with so I will ship them with their factory items.

The Godfather is MOP and #17 of 50. This pic doesn't do it justice as it glows with beauty when in hand.It also has MOP button and I see no flaws whatsoever. The blade came polished

The Godson is Abalone with an anodized titanium handle and Abalone button. The Abalone is perfect and the handle appears to change hues based on the light refracting off of it. The blade is standard brushed finish.

I will take a US postal money order or a personal check if you have been a part of talkblade long enough for us to get to know you. If for some reason you aren't happy with either knife I will make a complete refund upon receiving it back. My e-mail is wgh2359 at yahoo.com. I will also check here for PM's. Thanks for looking; Greg

The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises