EIG Cutlery 8" picklock

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
wazu013

EIG Cutlery 8" picklock

Post by wazu013 »

Here's a nice 8" EIG cutlery picklock for sale. The action is excellent. I'm asking $200 delivered insured VIA USPS anywhere in the CONUS. I'll accept U.S. Postal money orders will ship same day. All other checks or money orders will have to clear before shipping. The buyer is responsible for the laws of their area.
Last edited by wazu013 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
wazu013

Re: EIG Cutlery 8" picklock

Post by wazu013 »

Bump
Click on the pics to get a better look at my photobucket.
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Still for sale??
Belmont800
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Yes it is. I've had this knife a long time and I really want it to go where the new owner will keep it in it's original condition or give it light cleaning. It represents a special time in America 8)
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

I've had a few PM's asking if this knife is still for sale. It is so here's a little bump :)
Thanks,
wazu013
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Last bump :(
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Withdrawn,
Thanks,
Mike
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

I'm just testing using my old Photobucket account. It seems to be working for some reason?
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

what on earth is up with these cancer water marks?

too bad this is withdrawn... looks like a hell of a nice pick for the price..
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Luke_of_Mass wrote:what on earth is up with these cancer water marks?

too bad this is withdrawn... looks like a hell of a nice pick for the price..
All I can figure they are letting me post my old pics again but I'm stuck with the idiot marks. :( They list some pay plans if I want to get rid of them. At least I have my whole album back to use. :roll:
I don't see a watermark on the Case fish knife. Do you?
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I can't see a watermark myself. I forget if it was whippersnapper or DonC (edit* it was natcherly) that posted a "Photobucket Fix" a while back that I installed on my laptop so I could see the Photobucket pics again, and it's always worked. Maybe that's why I can't see the watermark(?).
Last edited by JulesVane on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

here's what i see:

Knee-deep in the hoopla...
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Amazing. I don't see that watermark at all...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I see it
2024 candidate for president
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

sammy the blade wrote:I see it
Ahh, just checked the site on my phone and the watermark IS there! So, it's the Photobucket fix that makes it not appear on my laptop. Here's Mr. Natcherly's fix post. Not sure if it can apply to phones... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25035