WANTED WTB HELLRAISER SWITCH BLADE HELL RAISER PAYPAL READY!

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
easy_rider

WANTED WTB HELLRAISER SWITCH BLADE HELL RAISER PAYPAL READY!

Post by easy_rider »

looking for the Spanish I believe made hellraiser knife. would really like to add one to my small collection. :) pm me if you have one. thanks paypal is ready!
Nemo

Re: WANTED WTB HELLRAISER SWITCH BLADE HELL RAISER PAYPAL RE

Post by Nemo »

They are coming...trust me on this one...hellraiser knives will be coming out within the next year or so......Nemo
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

wow excellent! can I pre register or pre pay?!!! keep me posted on this and thanks for the response!
R.H

Post by R.H »

are we talking about a reproduction of the hellraiser Spanish swinguard used in the movie?
R.H
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

R.H wrote:are we talking about a reproduction of the hellraiser Spanish swinguard used in the movie?
I believe so.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

It's very possible...maybe something a little different or better.....no promises...so if you really want the actual spanish hellraiser knife...you should buy one....just not sure right now on alot of details...and I have said all I can say about it....and everyone may not have noticed...but over 2 dozen different new auto knives have been created and put up for sale in the last year...it's a huge litmus test to see what people want...they all can become production knives if people want them and they sell....so that gives you an idea of where the hobby is going...it's all very exciting...I love picklocks as much as the next guy...but some of these new knives are the coolest I have seen in quite some time........Nemo
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I had an original Spanish hellraiser, those knives are heavy and surprisingly well built for what they are. They easily surpassed a Rizuto in quality.
I hope the reproductions are at least as good if not better, if they are anything like the rizzuto reproductions then I'll be quite unhappy.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

bump still looking paypal ready for one!!!!
Midnight Drums

Post by Midnight Drums »

Hellraiser knife currently on auction site, Sharper Deals
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Midnight Drums wrote:Hellraiser knife currently on auction site, Sharper Deals
That's actually not a true Hellraiser knife. It is a different Spanish variation. Still very cool though.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

thanks for the heads up gents. and yes this is not a true one, as mentioned above. but indeed quite a neat vintage piece!
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

sold cheap I didnt bid, was tempted but I passed as Im looking for a real one! someone on here get lucky???
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

easy_rider wrote:sold cheap I didnt bid, was tempted but I passed as Im looking for a real one! someone on here get lucky???
You probably did the right thing passing on that one if you wanted a true Hellraiser. I took a look at them side by side earlier tonight and that one on the auction site was actually pretty different than the Hellraiser.

It doesn't look like anyone got it because it ended below the reserve. I'm really surprised more people didn't bid on that one. I guess they are all holding out for a true Hellraiser.

Anyways, I've wrote your name down on my "Collectors looking for X" list so I'll remember to let you know if I see anything. But I'd suggest you prepare for a long wait as those ones are few and far between.
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

so true and thanks for keeping me in mind :)
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

still looking, a few nibbles but nothing solid