WTB Jaguar Balisong

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
wild zebra

WTB Jaguar Balisong

Post by wild zebra »

Hello I've been looking heck and high water for the newer production Jags and they're all out of stock. Been wanting to get one for a friend and x-mas is around the corner. Tell you the truth I want one also so even if one person has one I would like another, but friend first.
dark2023

Re: WTB Jaguar Balisong

Post by dark2023 »

The older ones are better. They can be found on bladeplay, that's were I got mine. Though it eventually broke. However I also got their "tank" balisong and it's lasted through a lot.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
wild zebra

Post by wild zebra »

everyone is out of stock that I can see
http://www.bladeplay.com/cat--All-Items ... rch=jaguar
what happened to the one that broke??
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

One of the top bolsters sheared off.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
wild zebra

Post by wild zebra »

repairable?? I'd be interested in buying it if it repairable
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Maybe.
I'll send it to you for shipping cost alone.
whitehorn

Post by whitehorn »

I have got one if interested.
Stay Golden