80s butterfly knife

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Knifenut67

80s butterfly knife

Post by Knifenut67 »

hi all i was cleaning out my attic the other day and stumbled upon my old butterfly knife thats been lost for years i bought it back in the 80s its of good quality stainless steel handles with a stainless blade the hanlde also has a really cool design of circles and diamonds on it the knife is 9inches total i am asking $40 for it including shipping because i paid $50 for it back in the 80s shipping is $5 the knife alone would have been $35 i accept paypal my paypal email is
davidwix67@gmail.com

:D
Attachments
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 001.jpg (18.97 KiB) Viewed 6643 times
big_ski

Re: 80s butterfly knife

Post by big_ski »

dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

So whats the blade have stamped on it .The picture should least be in focus. You the same kid that was trying to bum a bali on several forums . So now you found yours and you want to sell it ? What gives ? I've heard so many different stories out of you. Think you told me you were 52 years old and had a wife . What did you do with the bali you got from me ? I have regretted that sell ever since and worried that you might be some irresponsible kid that's not stable. .Hope you no longer have it and it found a good home.
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

This kid is a joke. Knifenut, your pictures are awful and your asking prices are laughable. I reserve no hospitality or manners for someone who asks for handouts.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

dragonsteel wrote:So whats the blade have stamped on it .The picture should least be in focus. You the same kid that was trying to bum a bali on several forums . So now you found yours and you want to sell it ? What gives ? I've heard so many different stories out of you. Think you told me you were 52 years old and had a wife . What did you do with the bali you got from me ? I have regretted that sell ever since and worried that you might be some irresponsible kid that's not stable. .Hope you no longer have it and it found a good home.
i think you have the wrong person
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

Knifenut67 wrote:
dragonsteel wrote:So whats the blade have stamped on it .The picture should least be in focus. You the same kid that was trying to bum a bali on several forums . So now you found yours and you want to sell it ? What gives ? I've heard so many different stories out of you. Think you told me you were 52 years old and had a wife . What did you do with the bali you got from me ? I have regretted that sell ever since and worried that you might be some irresponsible kid that's not stable. .Hope you no longer have it and it found a good home.
the blade dossent have anything stamped on it i will work on getting a better pic posted here in a seccond :D
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

i am not a troll i didnt think it was a big deal to ask for free knives im sorry if i offended anyone :cry: :oops:
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Your first thread in this forum was titled "27 year old who needs help." So...you say you are 27 years old, yet you also say you bought this balisong in the eighties? So you bought the bali when you were 6 years old? :lol: You are a troll and you are full of sh*t.

Quoted for posterity (in case he tries to edit it)...
Knifenut67 wrote:hi all i was cleaning out my attic the other day and stumbled upon my old butterfly knife thats been lost for years i bought it back in the 80s its of good quality stainless steel handles with a stainless blade the hanlde also has a really cool design of circles and diamonds on it the knife is 9inches total i am asking $40 for it including shipping because i paid $50 for it back in the 80s shipping is $5 the knife alone would have been $35 i accept paypal my paypal email is
davidwix67@gmail.com

Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

BTB0923 wrote:You say you are 27 years old, yet you also say you bought this balisong in the eighties? So you bought the bali when you were 6 years old? :lol: You are a troll and you are full of sh*t.

Quoted for posterity (in case he tries to edit it)...
Knifenut67 wrote:hi all i was cleaning out my attic the other day and stumbled upon my old butterfly knife thats been lost for years i bought it back in the 80s its of good quality stainless steel handles with a stainless blade the hanlde also has a really cool design of circles and diamonds on it the knife is 9inches total i am asking $40 for it including shipping because i paid $50 for it back in the 80s shipping is $5 the knife alone would have been $35 i accept paypal my paypal email is
davidwix67@gmail.com

i did buy it when i was six years old and then my parents found it :roll: not a good day for me and then they hid it away from me and then i found it the other day unpacking some boxes :D
dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

Knifenut67 wrote:
You used the email , Homersimpsons75@gmail.com
correct
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

nope thats not my email
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

dragonsteel wrote:You used the email , Homersimpsons75@gmail.com
correct
Yes, he did right here... http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 12#p207112

It's obviously the same guy. He's shamelessly asked for handouts on several different forums using close variations of that email address.

Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

BTB0923 wrote:
dragonsteel wrote:You used the email , Homersimpsons75@gmail.com
correct
Yes, he did right here... http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 12#p207112

It's obviously the same guy. He's shamelessly asked for handouts on several different forums using close variations of that email address.

no you have the wrong guy my email is
davidwix67@gmail.com

i think thats my cousins email he sometimes logs into my accounts on knife sites and facebook crazy 12 year old :roll:
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

I'm done here. Everything you type is complete bs.
Knifenut67

Post by Knifenut67 »

BTB0923 wrote:I'm done here. Everything you type is complete bs.
thats not true at all i dont get why you hate me so much